Chaeyoung The Midget

Chaeyoung jumps few times yet she can't see a chance of her getting the Tupperware container in the upper part cabinet of the dorm. Who the hell will put that container on the very top anyway? Momo? The one who loves teasing her height? Well congrats because probably, she won. Chaeyoung rolls her eyes and look for a chair to get the container. She badly wants to get it since her Mom promised to give her and the group her tasty Kimchi but she needs to have her own container. What's wrong with Chaeyoung's mom is she loves her Tupperware collections more than anything in this world while Chaeyoung the daughter loves borrowing Mama's Tupperware and getting it lost into outer space.

Now, No own container, no kimchi. That's Mrs. Son's rule. Instead of finding chair to get, Chaeyoung found Mina. "Unnie, can you do me favour?" she asks.

Getting her look up to Chaeyoung, Mina paused in looking at Nayeon's photo album of Taeyeon's latest album. She walks to see what favour did her maknae wants.

"There! The Tupperware is testing my patience. Can you get them for me?"

"Testing your patience or testing your height? There's actually a difference." Mina joked and laugh at it afterwards. Obviously, Chaeyoung is just giving her a straight face.

"Ha Ha. Happy? Now, get it for me."

"Chaeyoung the midget." Mina teased once again and walks beside the girl. Once she stretched her long arms, she stopped and suddenly felt horrible for saying midget to Chaeyoung. The maknae starts laughing.

"Whoa whoa. Who's the midget again?" Chaeyoung asks when Mina can't reach the same Tupperware.

Mina smile and laughs with her gummy giggles. "Yah I'm just stretching my arms. Move aside because your hair is getting its way on my nose." she said emphasizing that Chaeyoung's head is just her nose.

"Okay, Hero Minari, go on and take the container." Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

Mina once again tried. She tip toed this time.

Fail for the second try.

"Okay, I'll take it seriously." she jumps for several times yet, fail. Chaeyoung now is holding her tummy while laughing her ass off.

"Yah. Get a chair!" Mina exclaimed.

"What's happening here?" Tzuyu then came.

"Omo Chewy, help Mina the midget to get those Tupperware up please?" Chaeyoung said emphasizing the Mina the midget. Mina laughs with her gummy laugh and the two watches as the YOUNGEST MEMBER OF THE GROUP Twice tip-toed and poof! Tupperware is now everybody's reach.

"Yay! Thanks ChewyChaewy," Chaeyoung said in much use of her aegyo.

"Stop that Chaeng, that's gross." being the meanest among the mean, the savage-est among the savage, Tzuyu just rejected and aegyo from the second maknae. Tzuyu walks out of the kitchen that causes Mina to burst out in laughter. She walks and hugs the pouting Chaeyoung.

"Stop pouting~ Chaeyoung the midget has the sweetest aegyo among Korean peninsula." Mina comforted her with Lies.

"Shut up Mina the midget." Chaeyoung replied.

"In all seriousness Son Chaeyoung, what brand of shampoo you're using? It smells sweet," Mina said as she buried her nose in Chaeyoung's hair and breathe a lungful of it. Chaeyoung pulls herself from the hug and takes Mina's question as joke.

"Hey I'm asking you." Mina followed the midget. I mean, Chaeyoung. "Because whenever I'm with you, i can't help but to smell your hair," Mina said followed by few laughter.

"Blah blah blah~" Chaeyoung pretended that she didn't hear a thing.

------

Fan signing event at Incheon that time when in all honestly, Mina can't help herself but to smell Chaeyoung's hair. It is really sweet and addictive.

"Chaeyoung a, answer me." Mina ask when the chair in front of her now is vacant and so Chaeyoung's.

"Yes father i do," Chaeyoung joked since Mina's word is like in Korean's way of asking a girl out. Mina shows her gummy laughter again and it makes the fansite nims to take more of MiChaeng moments. "Are we husband and wife now?" Chaeyoung added that makes Mina laugh even more.

Until in the van, Mina can't help but to follow Chaeyoung like a dog since when the midget is walking, the smell of its hair is directly on her nose. Mina seats at Chaeyoung's back and now, they're finally at their dorm ready for rest.

In the kitchen once again, Mina followed her midget and smells its hair. Luckily, Chaeyoung suddenly turns making their lips got smacked with each other. Chaeyoung blushed in instant just like color of ketchup Mina used to like.

"Sorry," Mina said with a cheeky grin.

"W-We just k-kissed," Chaeyoung stutters.

"I'm aware." Mina smiled and walks out of the kitchen hiding all the giddiness by the sudden kiss she just shared with Chaeyoung.

She walks inside her room and when she's about to enter, she felt a hand hold hers. When she looks at it, it was her blushing midget. Being shy looking into other direction but not on hers.

"Problem my Midget?" Mina asked holding an urge to pinch those red cute blushing cheeks. Chaeyoung really looks beyond perfect when she's blushing and Mina loves the sight of it.

"Uhmm..." Chaeyoung hesitates and it makes her looks much cuter. "C-Can i ask which toothpaste brand you're using? I-It's smells sweet." Chaeyoung said covering her own face in embarrassment because of what she had just said.

"It wasn't just smells sweet. Try tasting it." Mina then pulls Chaeyoung nearer and tags few of the younger's hair behind its ear. Chaeyoung smiled as she anticipate the taste of Mina's lips. Mina crashes her lips into the younger one. It felt incredibly soft and really tastes sweet, in Chaeyoung's mind. Mina's lips parted and dances against her and it sents crazy fluttering feeling in Chaeyoung's insides. It wasn't that long before Mina inserted her tongue inside Chaeyoung's mouth. Boy, the taste of Mina's liquids are much sweeter than her lips. Chaeyoung didn't waste any time and suck the strange muscle inside her mouth. It was the lack of air who stop them from getting it to heaven. Mina pulls out to make their lungs work.

Chaeyoung smiled satisfied with the taste of her Unnie's toothpaste brand. "I won't ask for the brand because i want to smell and taste it in you," Chaeyoung said.

"Anything for my Midget,"