You Are My Disorder - MiDa

"I am done. Aren't you going home now Dahyun ssi?" the very last person in the library alongside this busy lady had done finishing her reports and about to leave. Dahyun is not that close to her so it will be awkward if she ask the girl to stay since it was night and cold and alone and its library but Dahyun must bear with the fear tho. She needs to finish her research.

"I am fine Yuju ssi. Thanks." then the Yuju girl walks out now in the room leaving her completely alone by herself. Tapping off her foot to distract herself from fear, Dahyun had completely distracted herself from studying. It can be done home. Or she hopes so. At least, no ghost stories at her home right?

Her phone suddenly rings causing her to mention various curses and regrets it afterwards. She hits her lips for few times like how kids punished themselves for saying bad things. She fished on her phone on her pocket and opens the message.

Minari
You're still at the library, i can tell.

Dahyun taps her phone for reply.
Yes and it reminds me of some school's ghost stories.

Minari
You're scaring yourself. I'll be there in five minutes.

Thanks.

With that, Dahyun starts to gather her things and put it inside her bag. It is maybe her mind is playing some random ghost story there but she wasn't sure if she's hearing this murmurs in the other side of the library. Deciphered words and lower voice followed by heavy and imbalance footsteps. Dahyun starts to get Goosebumps. Her heart beat starts to pace fast too but she decided to ignore it. After collecting her things, she puts on her shoulder bag on She went out of the library in steps that she didn't knew she can do. I mean, fast as normal.

Still in the middle of the long hallway, Dahyun hears a strange click of camera. She was sure about one thing, that the sound is near and it was behind her.

She is now frozen as ice and her heart beats doubled when she clearly can hear fast footsteps approaching. She fastens her walk and it was almost running. When she felt a hand grips on her shoulder, she screams. "-AAAAAAAAAAh!!" But instead of getting hurt, the hand pulls her and hugs her tight. Before Dahyun just realized that it was Mina.

She literally cried in Mina's embrace while the tall Japanese woman is laughing hard because of the successful prank she just do. "You bastard idiot. I will kill you woman!!" Dahyun cried but her hug is as tight as octopus-linked one. She was hitting Mina's back, yet, she is thankful that it was actually Mina. The School guard came upon hearing her scream. Being blinded by the Flash light, Mina spoke.

"I'm sorry Ahjussi. My girlfriend drunk a drum of coffee earlier today." she said still hugging the helpless crying girl.

"Aigoo Mina. You should hurry to your home. Your girl seems helpless," thanks that the guard knows her, if not; maybe she will be on the precinct now.

--

"Hey, I'm sorry." Dahyun turns her back on her.

"Are you sure Dahyun is fine?" Mrs. Kim worriedly asks since Dahyun is still hiccupping from the earlier burst out of tears.

"I didn't know that she will act like that. I shouldn't have done it." With a jerk guilty face, Mina tries to kiss the girl's cheeks to be slapped away from the grumpy girl.

"Okay Minari, i will get you PJ's and please stay here for tonight because i won't let you walk yourself alone now its midnight,"

"Neh, thanks Mama." Mina said. She looks back at the girl again and gives it the warmest back hug. "I love you, what can i do to make my Princess feel better?" Dahyun didn't say a word. She just opens her laptop and waits until the windows shows up.