Remember Me Part 001

I got this fragments of memory with me. This was the day when i am still with you. I love it. I love to remember it.

--

Sea or water is the largest form of matter that occupies the world itself. The castle where Poseidon founded and created. It was far and widely inhabited by creatures that the humans haven't yet discovered. Early in 15th century, some professionals have given a privileged to uncover the mistery that surrounds the world of sea. It was by means of navigation.

Binocular dark colored telescope were being held near to her eyes just to make those far ways to be seen clearly yet, she haven't seeing anything. She sighs and throw those said device. It was a week study. She have to prove that mermaids do exists. She need to prove that it was a mermaid who saved her from near death into the sea. Mermaids are real and they're actually a very pretty creatures.

"Mina," A grip on her shoulder makes her jolt in surprise by the suddeness. She fixed her white long sleeved shirt and dark top before facing the Sailorman who has weary face. "You should surrender that fantasies of yours. Mermaids can't be real. Do you really believe in words of Aesop? This is ridiculous. We should go back in land. Storm will be here anytime soon."

"Father, the elites gave me a week permission for this study. You know how long I've waited to this opportunity. I'm more glad to use the blessings of the Emperor and Empress to the fullest." She replied determined by the thing she wants. Even she's the only daughter of the Prince, her request of Sea navigation lined into the queued of the pending laws, bills, land lord's matter and so on. She waited this for so long. As a professional who study more of human life and existence, Mina can't be more wrong about it. There's a real human lives in the largest world of water. She have encountered one once-once that is enough for her to ask permission to the royals to conduct this expensive trip on the water.

"But we only have a day left. There isn't any progress. This is expensive useless things to do." The old man covered with thick beard on his face said but she is still determined with it.

"I won't. I can send you off back to the palace, father. I'm finishing it." She answered. He can't explain those determination on the woman's eye before him. She was a woman of his flesh but he never had been this determined his whole life.

"I'm afraid that if you comeback to the kingdom empty handed, you will be responsible in all of the effort that the Emperor do for this study,"

"T-Trust me." Even she herself wasn't so sure about the matter, those comforting lines are the one will surely calm all her father's worry. The old man cough a little making Mina worry about his health. "Father,"

"I'm all fine. I just need ample rest."

"Can you travel back to the palace? I'm afraid that you haven't seen professionals for many days because of me."

"Just walk me back to my deck and I'll be fine,"

"Chaeyoung let's go," a beautiful lady with a radiant pale skin tag the other marine entity who shares the same beauty with her. Begging for the other woman to just leave the place they're in. For them, world outside the water's reach is the most dangerous place to be. The existence of pirates makes them hide themselves in the world they shared with humans. Pirates are rude. They tend to kill every living creatures under water. It was unfair that they own explosives and other harmful things that can make creature like them die without fighting for themselves. "They are pirates." The woman said.

With the glisten of her eyes, Chaeyoung didn't leave the huge dark wave of water they're in for she was busy looking at the beauty above the sea. Ever since young, Chaeyoung loves seeing ships and sailors. They have shining things with them that is called as swords and riffles. Everything that is shiny and glistening is the mermaid's collection. They tend to steal spoon and forks to them also those shining silver and golds so they can stare at it underwater.