Fathomless - DubChaeng

LITTLE ME.

"Son Chae Son Chae Chae Son Chae~" Dahyun, dressed up in little green wool clothes and hair tidied with her low left and right combined with her bubbly smile happily singing the name she keeps on teasing for almost 30minutes from now.

Her almost half a leg size and straight lined eyes makes her looks like a Gnome in modern folklore but not in this another little girl's eye- Son Chaeyoung.

The girl keeps on covering her ears just not to hear Dahyun's song which is the lyrics is only her name. For young gnomes like them, teasing is just as fine as repeatedly calling ones name. "Stop saying my name Unnie!" Dahyun stopped and gave the younger girl the brightest of her smile. The moment they started walking again, Dahyun's lips didn't make a minute pass without mentioning the name- Son Chaeyoung.

Reaching the house, Mr. Son had his eye wide seeing their two little Princesses are now entering the gate alone. Without even guide on their way here. "Chaeyoung ah, Dahyun ah. Mom didn't drive you home?" He worriedly asks but the younger of the two kissed his worries away with a smile.

"We just walk our way here appa,"

"What you did is actually dangerous!"

"Son Chaeyoung and I didn't talk to strangers!" Dahyun proudly raises her hands up remembering the most rules that her mom keeps on saying.

"Tsk." It was all here. Mr. Son just shakes his head carrying the two princesses up and sits them in the dining table. "Anything that my Princesses want?" Chaeyoung smiled from ear to ear requesting her favourite cookie chips but as per usual, Dahyun don't want anything but...

"Son Chaeyoung!!"

-

Crying her heart out, Chaeyoung didn't know what to do with her life anymore. She is not invited to the party that Jihyo and her family throw. She is crying like all day that make Dahyun felt worried about her dongsaeng. She even decline to eat breakfast because all she wanted to do is to wear her pink dress with wings and attend the party which is the only thing that she can't do right now.

"Son Chaeyoung! Stop crying!" Dahyun said patting the little girl's shoulder.

"I want partyyyyy~" she was born as a whiner and Dahyun is used to it.

I'll give you the party you want.

With a dedication, Dahyun runs outside their house even the rain just stopped and the ground is still wet. She came knocking into the door of their new neighborhood. "Can i borrow your daughter?" Dahyun ask Mrs. Yoo. The girl in her thirties smiled hearing the most unusual word that the little kid will say.

"Yoo Jungyeon! A little friend is here for you!"

Two friends. They almost are sharing same height. The one girl is busy thumb sucking while holding her rabbit flushies. Dahyun faces the crying little girl. "Son Chaeyoung i got new friends and they came here to party!" With a light in eyes, Chaeyoung smiled.

"REALLY UNNIE?" Dahyun just nod and show her newly recruited gnomes.

"Hi I'm Yoo Jungyeon." The taller among them all introduces herself.

"Jeo-yeon." Chaeyoung getting the name wrongly.

"Jeong Yeon!" Little Ms. Yoo corrected.