C H A P T E R .4.

S E R E N D I P I T Y - C H A P T E R 4

•••

"Welcome"I smiled slightly and pulled him into a hug.

"I couldn't wait"he rubbed my back,"I missed you babe"he landed in and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Missed you too"I murmured,"How was your flight?"

"Tiring but good"he said,"Lucky me I had Tina the popinjay to keep me company"he rolled his eyes.

"You know"Tina glared,"That's people's issue!If they are bored from someone they won't say it in their face but talk shit behind their back!You could have just told me to shut up and I would have Hansel"

"Come down cuz.Don't need another drama"I sighed.

"Another drama?"Hansel frowned and made me stop mid-step before reached the excit of the airport.

"Uh..."I searched for a quick lie,"You know how my parents were against this trip and the fight we had because all of this so they are still mad but won't stop calling me every five minutes to check how I'm doing"I had a habit on quick talking sometimes when I was lying.

"Ah okay.But they are you're parents can't blame them for worring"

"You're right"

The drive to the hotel was mostly noisy by Hansel and Tina arguing at everything and at nothing.I tried to be polite and not to snap at them but my nerves hit the ceilings when they started arguing over what was painted on a wall across the street.

It took all of my self control to keep quite.It didn't work.

I took them and myself by surprise when I yelld on top of my lungs at them to shut the hell up because I was tired of their sick childish behaviour and that they could put in a sock and choke.

We all froze after that because none of them had ever heard me raising my voise at such levels.

I didn't know where that came from but I was just too troubled by the situation I had been drawn into with Neymar to stand them taking about pathetic things.

***

"I'm just too tired we'll go views hunting tomorrow babe is that okay with you?"Hansel asked and stretched his arms above his hands,"I mean,we have time"

"Yeah it's alright"I let my bag drop on the floor.

"At what room is Neymar staying?Gotta go say hello tomorrow"

"I don't k-"I shook my head,"Room number 22"

"You still mad at him aren't you?"

I stared at him,"W-why would I be m-mad at him?"

"Because of the pictures he send me"he smiled.

"He send you those?"my eyes widened.

"Yeah,but don't feel embarrassed,you're beautiful even when you're covered in mud with a pig sniffing you"he laughed and I shot him a glare,"Come here"he smirked and pulled me to his body,"I'm tired but I'm never tired for you"