C H A P T E R .6.

S E R E N D I P I T Y - C H A P T E R 6

•••

One full week passed by with beautiful days,if only I would have been able to enjoy them fully.

Me and Neymar rarely talked and he kept his distance from me.

He had kept his word to wanting to end our friendship....

Thankfully Hansel didn't question about that again but what worried me was that I still felt distant with Hansel.

I didn't like where this was going.I didn't like the way I started feeling around Hansel and the way I started thinking about Neymar.

So I hunged out more with Tina,even though that girl was a pain in the head,I decided I felt better around her.More comfortable.

"Why are you avoiding Hansel?"

I almost jumped out of my skin and dropped the vase out of my hand.

"Shît"I cursed.

The seller started yelling something I didn't understand.

"I'll pay okay?I'll pay for that!"I quickly said,brushed my hair out of my face and searched for some money in my purse.

When I finally handed him the money he stopped shouting.

I sighed.

"I'm not avoiding Hansel,Neymar"I said.

"Really,so it's my impression that you keep bringing something up every time he asks to do somthing with you,and then you run away with Tuna fish"he pointed at Tina and Hansel some shops further.

"Yes"it's all I said before wobbling passed him.

"Cam"he run towards me and grabbed my hand,"I don't like how this is going"

His hair slicked back so that it framed his face.I stared.

"I miss you.I miss us"his eyes were sincere while looking at my face.

"You should have thought about that before"

"Come on Cam!You playing the hard card now?"

"I'm trying to outline my borders.You better step out of it"

He stepped towards me till our toes were touching.

My heart picked up but I ignored it,anger took over,"I said-"

"I'm not getting out of your life.I'm sorry for what I said.I was beeing irrational"

"You said it yourself,didn't you?It's better to end this because...we will never be the same again..."I finally found my voise.

His eyes grew sad and then he nodded.Stepped back.

He looked down as if he was ashamed.

I looked away because it hurt to look at him,"We better join the others"

"Yeah"he agreed.

***

We were in a bustle.Some kind of flea market.A crowded marked.I used to think that I knew what a place with a lot of people looked like.

I didn't.Untill now.

People kept literally squeezing me.Voises sounded like beas flying in the air,shoes hitting the ground,smells...

And I suddenly found myself alone.

Five minutes ago I would have sworn to having had Hansel right next to me.But now,none I recognized was around.

I was lost.

I started freaking out.

Urgently I pushed through people,bumping against them,calling out to Hansel,or Tina,or at Neymar too.

But my voise was muffled by other voises.

I squeezed between stranger,a drop of sweat slipped down my back.The feeling of anxiety settled deep into my chest.I didn't even have my phone with me.

I tried to recognize the place I had last seen them.If I was correct,it was a small shop with clothes.

The problem was...there were millions of shops with clothes in here.

In the corner of my eye I spotted a dark table.

The dark table.

That was the shop!

I run to it like a kid runs for the last piece of candy on Christmas.

No one was around.

"Damn it!"I cursed,than quickly run to the seller.

"Hello!"I waved in a rush,"Do you ️maybe remember the people I was with some minutes ago?"

He shook his head and attended some other costumes.

"Pleas sir,try to remember!"I pleaded but I was suddenly pushed away from the shop by heartless people.

I stumbled backwards.

I digged my fingers into my hair with a loud groan.

Maybe I should go back to the hotel and they'd reach me there...

That was my only option.

I took a corner trying to remember the way out of here.The place looked familiar as If I had passed it once.Maybe when we came this was the way in and it could be the way out.

I turned my head to the left where some kind of dark corner was.Looked straight ahead,than stopped in my tracks.

I gazed back to the left again.My heart skipped a long beat.I paled.

My bag slipped from my hand.

They broke the kiss and when they looked at me they froze and their eyes widened.

"Camilla..."his voise cracked,pushed away from her and held his hand up as if that would help him to explain himself,quickly moving away from my cousin.

I stared at him blankly.

"I'm so sorry,let me explain"he took a hesitant step towards me.

I stepped back.Heart thudded inside my chest.

With pleading eyes he tried to come close.

"Stay away from me"I whispered,"both of you"

I run.

The street marked was endles.

I don't remember much untill I bumped into someone who wrapped me into his arms.

I sobbed.

•••
🤒 What just happened?