C H A P T E R .10.

(Please don't forget to share your thoughts :) )

S E R E N D E P I T Y - C H A P T E R 10

•••

He tasted better that I remembered,even with the roughen spit lip.

He seemed taken aback for a second but then his hand went to caress my jaw as his tongue sneaked into my mouth.Gone were the last bits of reasoning in my head.

I didn't know what I was doing but I didn't care as I run my hand above his shirt until I found the ends and slipped it inside to feel his hot flesh and his six pack right under my fingerprints.

He groaned in my mouth and sucked into my lower lip.

I chlenched my other hand against his hair,my head titled as his tongue massaged mine.

But he stopped me when I reached for the zipper of his jeans.

"Cam-"he whispered with ragged breath,"I thought you wanted to sleep"

"You know how I change my mind all the time"I whispered back into his mouth.

"We don't have to do this now"

"I don't want you to be a saint tonight"I pushed him down and straddled his waist,"I need you to be a sinner"

His mouth parted but nothing came out.He looked so beautiful laying beneath me,confused and turned on in the same time.

I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his thighs.The hard on he had was more than visible on his briefs.

I noticed him swallow.

I pulled my dress over my head and tossed it behind me.Something fell on the floor but I didn't bother checking.

Neymar watched me with heated eyes.But he was hesitant to touching.His jaw was set chlenched.

I shifted against him and glided my hand over his bugle.

He groaned.His head titled down to gaze at my hand.

I stroked him a couple of times above his boxers and then I pulled them down too.

His length sprang free.

His eyes bored into mine again.I could tell he was on the edge of reasoning too.

I bit on my lip.

He shifted beneath me and removed his pants and boxers,kicking them off of him.His shirt came next.

As he sat up,he gripped my hips and pulled me to him,"Are you sure about this Cam?Because I've wanted you for so long.Too long"his lips went to my neck and I whimpered at the sensation of him kissing,licking,sucking,claiming,"And I won't be able to stop"

As a response I rocked myself against him,stroking the ache in-between my legs agains his hard length and Neymar gripped my hips tightly,hissing out a heavy breath.

My head fall back when I did it again and my eyelashes fluttered closed.

He had always been too good to me.He deserved this,and most importantly I wanted this with him.