b i o

DISCLAIMER: incase you didn't know from the title, this story will be set around the time of civil war/homecoming but because this is my story there will be some changes to fit the book and characters.  i do not own any of the characters in this book other than lydia and her family, all credit goes to marvel and mcu

sooo to get started im just gonna give you a brief bio about both main characters;

peter parker
in this story peter is sixteen years old (not fifteen like he is in the movies) and lives in queens, new york city with his aunt may. his uncle ben sadly past away a few months prior to the airport scene in civil war. he is an straight-a student in his high school; midtown high and is extremely smart. he got his superpowers while on a school trip to oscorp where he was bitten by a radioactive spider. peter's uncle ben passed due to an illness and was not murdered but peter does still use his power to honour his uncle's life. at school peter is a shy person and usually tends to stay at the back and not talk much in classes. this also includes answering out in class as he is too shy and lydia usually always beats him to it anyway. he has one main best friend called ned and they've been close ever since they were both little.

okay so peter's bio was pretty self explanatory because i'm sure you guys all knew most of that but i made some changes so i thought i should write it anyway

lydia chambers
lydia is also sixteen years old and lives at home with both her parents in their new york city apartment. she lives three floors under peter and his aunt may. she also attends the local high school: midtown high and is an extremely bright pupil with straight-a's much like peter. peter and lydia are not close nor would they be considered friends, however due to the both of them being the top performers in the entire school, they have always had a friendly rivalry (mostly on lydia's part as she is very competitive). this ranges from getting first place at science fairs to getting 100% in an AP chemistry paper to simply answering out first in class. she is quite fond of around the school by both faculty and students but is by no means popular. her best friend is michelle and they have both been inseparable since they were young as their moms were best friends. lydia also has a superpower: speed. no one, besides her parents, are aware of her gift and she has had it since she was extremely young.

well i hope you guys like lydia, i guess she's based a little off of gwen stacey in tasm because i love emma so much but i didn't want to make them sound so similar so i added some different features

the prologue will be up soon guys!! i'm just finishing off ideas for how to start this story. i hope you enjoy it and feel free to vote/comment on this book; i love hearing feedback!!

—clio