•Going to Tenrou pt.1•

I wake up after a night filled with tears, I get dressed and try to think of positive thoughts. Even though Rogue never made it to bed and I can hear him shout curse words for who knows the reason.

On the way out the house to the Guild I peek through the office door to see Rogue ripping up papers and punching the wall--he was surely pissed for some odd reason.

I just silently wave at him not wanting to interrupt and rush out the door. I take a long breath out. That was the worst part of the day; seeing Rogue~kun so upset.

While walking my usual path I can't help but tear up. I wish he was better like how he was a year before he stared blocking himself from the outside world and I don't know why. He hasn't said I love you since then. But he doesn't have to; in my heart I know he does.

I sniffle and contain everything I don't want Fairy tail to see me like this, I'm stronger than that and sometimes it's best to keep secrets.

As I open the door a spot master heading up on the platform most likely gonna announce the mages to compete.

Though I do hope I'm one of them, maybe when I get back Rogue would go back to normal.

Everyone including me is now gathered in a crowd all hoping to get called up. Well minus already S-class members.

"Welcome FairyTail today I'll determine who proves themselves to become an S-class mage. If you don't get called upon or you lose you have next year if you are called you get one person to accompany you. Gildarts, Erza and Mira will be there for you to battle against."

He clears his throat. At this point I have butterflies in my stomach. I'm holding/hugging PantherLilly and I may be squeezing him to hard.

"Cana Alberona, Juvia Lockster, Levy McGarden, Wendy Marvell,Freed Justine,Elfman,Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragneel AND last but not least...."Y/N L/N" (Hope I didn't miss anyone they will be accompanied my their partners later)

Now I'm almost killing PantherLilly. But who should I go with? I only have till tomorrow to decide.

"I'll give you kiwis just be my partner." I per sway emotionless not making I contact while his answers in the same tone.

"Deal."

•Later 'cause I can•

Most of the partners have been decided; Lucy and Cana, Juvia and Lisanna (surprisingly), Levy and Gajeel(My otp), Wendy and...?, Freed and Bixslow, Elfman and Evergreen, Gray and Loke, Natsu and Happy and me and PantherLilly.

"Well I gotta go home Lev~chan I'll see you tomorrow when we leave." I wave goodbye to my bestie getting up and heading off.

"Alright bye "Y/N~chan!"

Seeing my house the front light was on meaning Rogue obviously was still working but it doesn't mean I still can't approach him.

Right now as I see it he's furiously writing on a piece of paper that looks important his expression angered.

"Hey RoRo I'll be gone for a couple days I'm going to tenrou for S-class trials, if I'm not back by then somethings wrong as if you'll notice.." I sadly say.

He ignores me by continuing writing.

"Love you goodnight." I almost cry walking away as he doesn't flinch nor reply.