•Day 1: Hidden•

"Tomorrow will be a new event so get ready! Teams may escort themselves out the arena to have fun in Crocus just make sure to be here when the bell rings!" Kabo warns us and soon enough all the teams are piling out.

My main concern isn't the Grand Magic Games right now, it's Rogue. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

I lose him though while everyone crowds out into the open air of Crocus. Might as well forget it and follow my team to the bar and see what this whole Fairy Tail team b stuff is about.

•At the bar•

Makorov was present and told us why he didn't tell us that Fairy Tail had two teams this year and apparently it was legal.

Pretty much all the Guilds except Sabertooth unluckily for me were here at the bar, and Cana and Bacchus are hitting it off pretty well.

I sit in the corner of the building away from the life of the party to quietly think.

If that really was Rogue will he still remember or even care about me? After all he may think I left him 'cause I hated him but in all honesty I don't. I still love him and I'm too afraid to confront him thinking he'd despise me.

I sigh and take a long sip of my ale.

I hope to talk this out with him tomorrow.

"Come on Y/N it's a party have fun!" Lucy comes up and snaps me out of thought.

I laugh it off. "Your right I may as well party the night away then be a stick in the mud!"

"That's the spirit." She giggles and grabbing my arm pulling me into the fun.

And that's what we did have fun like the good ol' times. We partied like there was no tomorrow, I partied like there was no worries in the world, but in truth there was.

•The next day when all Guilds are prepared•

"Welcome audience and guilds today is the July 1, first day of this years GMG! Our announcers today are Chapati, Yajima and special announcer from blue Pegasus Jenny aka miss Fiore!Anyways moving on from the preliminary round we are here today to compete in an event called Hidden!"

Kabo then explains the rules of Hidden.

"Each team will pick one member from there team to compete in hide and seek where everyone's it! Here's the catch though.."

Ofcourse....

"There will be multiple copies of each member and if you tag a copy you lose a point! However if you tag the actual mage you'll earn a point for your team! Ready? Pick one member and in two minuets they'll be teleported to the gaming grounds!" The pumpkin then signs off leaving us to choose.

•2 min later 'cause why the hell not•

"Here are the participating members!"

"From Blue Pegasus; Eve Tearm!"

"From Mermaid Heel; Beth Vanderwood!"

"From Raven Tail; Nullpudding!"

"From Qautro Cerbius; Jäger!"

"From Lamia Scale:Lyon Vasta!"

"From Fairy Tail team A; Gray Fullbuster!"

"From Fairy Tail team B; Juvia Lockster!"

And last but not least from Sabertooth; Rufus Lore!"

Yep of course  Gray went after Lyon and Juvia after Gray.