•Day 3: Magic Power finder•

"The next event since we still have to rank others is called Magic Power finder (MPF)  you must attack the MPF and will both record and display your level of power. The strongest participant is given the most points while the weakest is given least. Additionally the order of who goes first is determined by your numbers in the last event!" Kabo quickly explains.

"This ones actually interesting." I mutter while I watch with the others.
"Why don't you go up Y/N? As a Erza fill in." Natsu chides and to my surprise I agree.
First up Milliana.

She attacks off the bat with her binding magic gaining a score of 365.

Nobarly is next with a low score of 124, then Hibiki with an embarrassing amount of 95.

Orga goes next and scored a 4.

I have a feeling Fairy Tail won't be last.

"You're not being serious!" Flare scowls at her team mate.

What does she mean by that?

Next to Orga black lightning is shot and lands with 3825 points!!

Jura scoffs and goes for an attack and gets like 8544 ;-;

Next it's Cana and I'm last, and I hope Cana gets a good score.

I look behind me and see Cana busy with drinking and flirting with Hibiki
-_-

She finally gets the memo and strips her jacket off revealing the Fairy Glitter mark on her forearm.

Using it Cana adds up to a total of 9999 points! But that couldn't beat me.

I walk up to the MPF and use a simple attack.

I raise the ground below smashing the MPF and it gives me a total of 10000.

The crowd is shocked by ignore it as Fairy tail team A gets first and B second.

Weird thing is, people actually cheer.

I exit the arena during the half-hour break till the next three battles.

Aimlessly walking through the streets of Crocus I spot Minerva closing in on me.

What does SHE want?

I look at her frustrated as she just slyly smirks at me.

"What are-" I'm about to question when she punches me in the gut with full force.

Minerva keeps kicking and kicking me non-stop and no one there to witness it.

Help...Rogue.

"Stay away from MY Rogue." She laughs I do my best to stay awake with my huge concussion but everything g goes blurry and everything goes black.