•Day 1: Flare vs Lucy•

"Welcome audience and participants today we are welcomed to the second day, a busy one at that! One on one battles with each other will be sorted out! So get prepared!" Kabo starts of the second day waking up all of us.

Let's see if the days of training payed off liked I hope.

"First match; From Fairy Tail; Lucy Heartfilia and from Raven Tail; Flare Corona!"

Does he mean that red-head with the freaky hair and smile? I bet Lu could win easy.

"Let's just the theory to the test." I whisper under my breath.

Right before the round even begins we all cheer for Lucy but I do notice Gray sneaking in dirty glances at me, as if he knows something to hate me.

I return the glare--I never really cared for Gray but he lost total respect, the nerve giving me such looks out of random!

Kabo's whistle blows and Lucy and Flare get into fighting stance.

I hold little Asuka close so she could get a good view of the battle from where I'm standing.

Lucy's determined face is definitely is showing she probably remembered what they did to Wendy, most amazed of how much hope Lucy can have in winning and I hope she does.

Just then first master speaks up. "What could Raven Tails aim be? After all they only went after Gray in hidden resulting in our lose."

"JUST TO PISS US OFF!" Master outbursts.

I finally direct my attention to the 30 min fight.

"Open gate of the bull; Taurus!" Lucy chants thrusting her golden key in front of her summoning the pervy cow.

Taurus gets out two axes and aims it swiftly and diagonally at Flare who to my demise dodges the first attack.

"Open gate of the Scorpion; Scorpio!" Lucy chants once again letting Scorpio join the fun.

2 keys at once, I wonder if she can pull of 3.

Scorpio points his tail at Flare and gives her a taste of Sand Buster which was for sure gonna do some damage, however Flare uses her long, red hair and uses it as a shield to protect herself from Scorpio's spell.

"Go Lucy!" Me and a few others shout to boost her confidence.

Both keys in her and Lucy uses a simple tactic.

"Taurus, use Scorpios sand!"  Taurus does so and wraps the sand around his axe.

"Woah soooo cool!" Asuka cheers in my lap clapping. I then put her on my shoulders to see even better.

Taurus charges with the attack known as Sandstorm axe Aldebaran sending Flare flying with tornados of sand.

In mid-air Flare uses her "Hair Shower Wolf fang" Sending a wolf to attack Lucy.

"Open gate of the giant crab; Cancer!" Cancer gets summoned and effortlessly cuts up parts of Flares hair.

I can tell Flares shocked and very angry  when she sends her hair underground and it pops up wrapping her up and sending her mid-air as well.

"Lucy!" Natsu and Erza both shout in worry.

This is getting intense that's for sure, I can't keep my eyes off the battle.

After Lucy getting whipped upon the ground multiple times she brings out her Fleuvé de étoiles and grabs Flare by the wrist with it.

Both spinning each other in the air for awhile they both fall.

I find them perfect opponents.

Lucy rises full of confidence but Flare still shocked at Lucy's skill.

"It's so intense to take in I can't breathe!" Yajima exclaims.

"Fairy Tail does a have a little bit of an advantage!" Jenny adds.

Flare looks more mad then ever and sends her hair underground, even I'm waiting for it to resurface but it doesn't.

I see Flare pointing at us and Lucy looking panicked but I don't know what for. After that Lucy tries to yell something but Flare wraps her hair around her mouth and starts attacking.

After awhile of torturing Lucy apologizes to us. Why...?

"I surrender minna..." She says on her knees about to cry.

After that I notice Flare about to brand Lucy with Raven Tails mark!

"Those bastards!" I whisper.

Just before that can happen Mini hits Flare in the face!

I love those guys!!

Just then I see Natsu running over to Asuka and me.

"What's wrong--"

I'm interrupted my Natsu burning hair that was right behind Asuka. It was Flares hair!

I didn't even notice did I? I'm the reason Lucy stopped fighting 'cause I'm such an idiot!

I can't take it and silently run out nobody noticing.

After a few minuets in the hallway insulting myself I hear Flare won and the audience ridiculing Lucy.

Poor Lucy, it's all my fault I'm so dense! Even Natsu noticed it!

I then take a breather by walking outside to the bench and just sit there alone.

Until warm arms wrap around me and I know who's.

"Hi Rogue.." I mumble.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Rogue asks sitting down next to be and hugging me.

"I-I couldn't see Flares hair and it was right behind Asuka, a freaking child! I just if I would've noticed sooner L-Lucy could of one.." I sigh stuttering a few words.

"There's no way you could've known, plus it's not your fault at all. It's Flares and that was dirty trick." He softly says trying to make me feel better and planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks Rogue~kun."

•Minerva's P.O.V (That's right bitches)•

I saw Ro going outside following some pesky Fairy so naturally I follow my love.

But as I go outside I see Ro kiss her! A fairy! Could my RoRo be a traitor?

Y/'s dead.

(Arigato but I just noticed I was a day ahead and it's actually day one so I'm fixing this now and the others!!"