•Eaiser done than said...?•

The cave/path/cave was some what dark but enough for both of us to see.

Light enough to see your current competitor....

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. As the cave/trail ended and both me and Lilly were guided to the bright light we noticed that was way too fast.

Just then I spot a sign at an open area.

'Congrats you made it to the first round! Wait for the others to get here!'

Wait what? We must've taken the free route by sheer luck. I wonder who took the other one.

"We kinda did it!" I cheer high five-ing the exceed.

Just then Gajeel and Levy appear with us; Levy with an happy expression and Gajeel just looks ticked off.

"Y/N, you got the free route too?!" Levy gasps in surprise.

"Well let the best mage win." I smirk.

"Let's just wait for the other for now!" She laughs.

•Later Later Later•

And finally Natsu and Happy show up last.

I guess Juvia and Wendy didn't make it.

"Wait how'd you defeat Gildarts, Natsu?" Lucy questions a little shocked.

"How'd you defeat Freed and Bixslow, Lucy?" He comebacks.

The blonde blushes at this. " We uh used a lot of hot bikini babes."

Natsu laughs at this. "A bunch of tiny Natsu's."

Gajeel interrupts the lovers conversation. "SEE! THEY BEAT OTHERS AND I HAVENT EVEN USED AN ATTACK!" He complains.

That's when Makorov appears. "Welcome to the second round."

•Skip to where you and Panther Lilly are searching for Mavis's grave•

"We could check the huge tree or the middle of the island.." Panther Lilly chimes as we walk around aimlessly on this huge place.

"Nah, that's way to obvious I wonder if there's any location held dear to the 1rst master."

While searching Lilly notices a huge ship in the sky with the symbol recognized as Grimoire Heart.

"Shit what's a dark Guild doing on sacred land." I mumble checking for signs if any of their members were near.

"I have a feeling this will take longer then two days." Panther Lilly adds.