Chapter 2

The heavy door swung open. "Mornin' my marshmella," Gideon chirped "how did ya sleep last night?"
"Piss off." Dipper growled. slumped by the wall facing the floor. Pretty exhausted as he'd just spent a night in basically his worst nightmare. "Aw, don't give me that honey, did ya not get much sleep last night?"He cooed with fake concern. Tilting the brunettes scowling expression towards him, smirking at the others bloodshot eyes.
"Here, have some water sweet pea!"
"Can you at least untie me so I can drink?!"
"Nope!" Gideon said with a shit eating grin.
After half choking, Dipper managed to drink a little. "There you go," Gideon smirked. Wiping Dipper chin.
"I'm not your little kid!" He flushed indignantly. Eyes widening, he looked away a little embarrassed "c-could I like, go to the toilet... Please?" He asked sheepishly. "Of course!" Gideon leered "follow me!" He said, pulling Dipper up the basement steps.
"Was I seriously under you're house the entire time?!"
"... shut up!"
Dipper quickly yanked his arm from Gideon's grasp and rammed his fist right into Gideon's face, sending him sprawling onto the floor. "That's what you get for kidnapping me you creep!" He shouted, racing down the hall to find the door. "Get back here you little shit!" He heard a shriek from behind. He skidded to the door and wrenched the handle. Locked. Of course. He groaned, slowly turning to face the fuming southerner. "I'm only keeping you here for you're own protection... But," Gideon chuckled darkly, wiping away the trail of blood from his nose. "You're gonna have to pay for that, honey." He spat.
For the first time Dipper truly feared Gideon. That look told him to RUN.

A/N: sorry for the cliffhanger but I'll try update regularly, don't know how regular it'll be tho since I've just started skl :/
Comments and votes always help motivate me, thank you for the ppl who've already read this :)
-psychodorito