Chapter 5

Once again the heavy lock shifted. This time Dipper was propped up against the wall, still clutching the probably melted ice pack against his side. Gideon smiled softly, "Hello again sweetheart!" He chirped.
Dipper gave a tentative half smile "Hey," he was still a little wary... But he had a stressful upbringing so it's not really his fault... Gideon was grinning, his hands behind his back and he sat down next to the other boy. "What do you have behind you're back?" He asked bemused. If it was possible Gideon's grin got even bigger, passing a package in baby blue wrapping. Dipper smiled, opening the package. His eyes lit up. "It's The case of the caper-case caper:2!!" He gasped, excitedly flipping through the pages. "Thank you!"
"I knew you'd like it!"
Gideon quickly pushed Dipper against the wall and locked lips. His moist lips meeting Dippers chapped ones.The brunettes eyes flew open. This is wrong... I shouldn't do this but... It's feels so right!
The brunette tentatively leaned in, quickly melting into the kiss. He felt Gideon smirk against their lips. The blondes tongue flicked against the others lips, asking for permission. Dipper parted his lips letting Gideon enter and explore. The brunette let out a small moan as the kiss deepened, only causing Gideon to ravage him more. A hand travelled up his shirt, being careful of his bruises to brush his nipple earning a little whimper.
The iron door suddenly burst open, causing the two to break away from their heated embrace. "
Get your hands of my nephew you little troll!!"

A/N: Yayyy! Plot twist! (Kinda) 😁 anyway, sorry for all the cliff hangers but I'm guessing you know what's next 😆 I think I'll wrap this story up in the next few chapter... Although, there MIGHT be a sequel??! Don't get your hopes up tho :( brainstorming... See u soon!
-psychodorito