Chapter 4

The basement door opened softly, revealing Dippers crumpled form at the bottom of the stairs. Setting down the plate on a stair, Gideon knelt down to Dipper. Gently placing his hand on his shoulder "Hey my marshmella... You ok?" He asked tentatively. Dipper jolted in a panic, clutching his side, he used his other hand to try and drag his aching body away.
Gideon's eyes softened. "I-I'm sorry," he sighed. "I don't know what happened, i kinda blacked out..." He said, voice laced with regret.
Dipper cautiously lifted his head. His puffy doe brown eyes met Gideon's soft blue ones.
Gideon shuffled a little closer. Dipper stiffened a little, but didn't move away. "It's just, I've been suffering with anger issues my whole life. Mum had a severe case of OCD and seeing you're mum on the edge of mental breakdown isn't pretty..." He finished sadly. Sighing, he leant against the wall, closed his eyes and exhaled slowly. As if trying to calm himself. Dipper felt a tug on his heart, His home life's been pretty stressful... No wonder he loses control every once and a while...
Gideon then broke into a grin "but hey, enough 'bout that!" He chirped "I got pancakes!~... Oh and um, Some ice..." He trailed off, eyes dimming. "How about we check you're side then you can have some food,"
"Yeah," Dipper gave a small smile "that'd be nice,"
Gideon slowly lifted up the others shirt.Dipper hissed as a hand brushed against his tender sides. The blonde winced, purple and green-ish bruises littered the brunettes left side creating a big swollen bruised patch along the majority of his side. Gideon's eyes brimmed "I-I'm so sorry my lil marshmella, h-here have some ice..." He fussed grabbing the ice pack and gently placing it on the others side. Dipper gave him a weak smile
"T-thanks..." The brunette said, gingerly placing a hand over the pack.
Gideon sighed and went to leave, giving one last look to the laying form of the sweet brunette.

A/N: Finally updated! Sorry if you were waiting? But it's here anyway. As you can see the story carries on at a moderate, now the planned story carries on for another maybe 3(?) chapters but I have an idea for a couple more but it's not planned. Sorry, it probably seems confusing but basically do u want a medium sized story that's planned and garentees an ending or do u want a longer story but with a unstable ending?
-psychodorito x