Chapter 3

Gideon grabbed Dipper's shirt and practically dragged him down the stairs, He looked downright murderous. Dipper shrunk under the southerners piercing glare. Gideon gripped onto the panicked boys neck and slammed him against the wall, crushing his windpipe and sending his head reeling. The tight grasp was sure to leave bruises. "NEVER hit me!!" He growled, his angry glare boring into The wheezing boy.Dipper was writhing in the blondes crushing grip but was soon getting lightheaded. Sighing angrily, Gideon threw Dipper to the ground, letting him take a few choked gasps of air before he brought his foot up and sent it down hard into Dippers ribs making him cry out.

"I will BREAK you."
Kick.
"I will OWN you."
Kick.
"You will LOVE me."
Kick.
"And you,"
Kick.
"Will."
Kick.
"Be"
Kick.
"MINE"
Crack.
Gideon finally relented, panting. "Can't you see Pines, there's no escape!"he sneered. Looking over at the huddled, heaving form of Dipper. He snorted and spat on him before storming upstairs.
Dipper tasted something metallic in his mouth, clutching his tender side. He let out pained heaving gasps, curling up into a protective ball. Left in the dark room again. All alone.

A/N: Sorry for the slight delay, I've been ill with an infection so I haven't been writing. That's why it's quite short. I just had to do this scene as one instead of the following scenes as well. Don't worry, a new one will be up soon :)
-psychodorito