Chapter 6

"Get you're hands off my nephew you little troll!!"
Stan stood in the mangled door way with his brass knuckles breathing heavily. Mabel, Wendy and Soos stood behind him, weapons at the ready. Mabel broke into a grin. "Dipper! We finally found you!"
"Yeah, come on dude, let's get outta here!" Soos added, gesturing to the door. Dippers face fell, "look guys, I'm sorry but... I can't go with you."
The entire room went a deadly silence, the air thick with tension.
"What?!" Stan almost choked out.
"Yeah, Dipper, what are you talking about?!" Wendy asked concerned.
Dipper took a deep breath and looked towards his family. "I-I don't want to go... I want to stay here... With Gideon,"
The blonde smirked. "Y'see Stanford, me an' Dipper are happy!"
The brunette smiled softly looking over at him. "Bro...? Wh-what are you talking about?!" She chuckled nervously. "Whatever Gideon's done it's not good, can't you see that!! He's kept you here against you're will an-"
"S H U T  U P  M A B E L!!" He growled, glaring at her dangerously. "You don't know what you're talking about!! Gideon hasn't done anything to me... So can't you all just L E A V E  U S
A L O N E!!" Dipper screamed.
Mabel stepped back, crestfallen, eyes brimming. "Dipper..." She choked. Wendy placed a hand on her shoulder sadly. "Hey Dipper man, you gotta snap outta this..."
Dipper glared. Stan sighed, cracking his knuckles. "Look kid, you'll forgive me for this later..."
Next he saw a blur of fist and brass.
"Grunkle Stan! N-"
Darkness.

A/N: Sorry it's been a bit delayed, been really busy these past few days. :( the updates won't be as regular since I'm getting quite a bit of H/W. But anyway... Hope u like it! Votes and comments always help motivate me!! :)
-psychodorito