Today is the day

Today is the day that I take off my mask, and release my henge and everything else. I take out my contacts to reveal my red and blue eyes, release my henge to reveal my ears, tails, my different colored hair, my braces, my pale skin and put on my glasses and my clothes. I am onto my way to the meeting spot and people either passed out of nose bleeds or stood their blushing with a nose bleed and a hard friend (LOL). When I got there Sasuke is blushing and saying "Naruto is that you what happened? You look smaller and cuter! And what are those scars all over your arms and legs!?" "I'm ok! I just took off my mask and these are from when half of the m-men f-from the village r-raped me and h-hurt m-me on my 6th b-birthd-day and t-till I was 10 years old." I already had tears streaming down my face and Kakashi was there and he and Sasuke were looking pissed. "Why are you guys pissed, it's ok. I'm a monster anyways and no one cares if I live or die." I said with more tears streaming down my face. Then all of a sudden someone says "We told you not to tell anyone.". It was the leader of the Hurano clan. I started screaming at him. "Run! Before I accidentally kill you! Kyuu will take control and kill you!" "How about I kill you!". He comes running at me with a kunai and my Sharingan activated at instinct, then I go at half of my speed (super fast) and hit his neck and he passes out. "Naruto! You are a Uchiha!" "Yes, because of my father.". I needed something sharp to calm down. I take out a kunai and cut my wrists. Looking at blood make my killer self feel satisfied. "Naruto what are you doing!?" "I'm ok. I'll heal, see I already am." I show them my wrists with scars. Then I look at the Hurano and my legs buckled beneath me. "What's wrong. What did my dad do to you?" "He raped me! He was one of the people who forced me to kill people, to feel dirty, to hurt myself, who made me want to die. Sasuke take me home before I get any ideas."
After Sasuke left I fell asleep then I woke up with a blindfold on and really cold. "This is your punishment for telling people.". Then something goes up my ass. "Ahhh!". He keeps thrusting then I feel Sasuke's chakra. "You bastard!". Then I heard a scream. Sasuke takes off the blindfold and I cling on to him. He tries to pick me up and I yelp in pain. I look down and see a lot of blood. Then Sakura gets here. "Why are you in my house!?" "Your father-" "Is he dead?" "Yes." "Good, he's been hurting you Naruto. Why didn't you tell us?" "Because I am a monster. After I kill people I smile, and then I notice that I enjoyed killing them." "You probably did because they could've done this to other people, and your not a monster.". Then there is a poof and Kakashi is here. He picks me up, and wraps me in a blanket. Then Kyuu poofs and he sees me and starts releasing KI. I start crying. "Kyuu-nii!". He runs over to me and holds me close to him. He starts messing with my hair causing me to purr. Everyone starts blushing and I see Sasuke's little friend. "Pervs." Then I pass out.
______________________________ Next chapter should there be smutt or after that?