Da Smuttiness

Right when we got home Sasuke pushed me against the wall and started making out with me while taking off our clothes. "Naruto, I need to prepa-" "No you don't, just shove it in me already." "Fine.". He smirks and shoves his member into me causing me to moan and arch my back. He starts moving us to the bedroom and on the way there he bucks up his hips while I smash myself down on his member. When we got in the room he put me on the bed and pounded into me while leaving marks on me. He hit my prostate for the 10th time and I pulled him towards me sending us both over the edge. "Sasu!" "Naru!" and we both released. He pulls out and lays us both down and covers us up. I smile and realize that I could be pregnant. I stop smiling and sit up and put my back onto the head board and started crying. "What's wrong?" "Your gonna leave me now!" "Why would I leave you?" "Because I could be pregnant!" "I would never leave you and I'm happy if you can get pregnant because I can rebuild my clan with the one I love." "I love you." "I love you too.". We kiss and after that I smile at him then I feel something coming and I run to the bathroom to throw up. Sasuke runs in and says "What's wrong?" "Leave the bathroom for a minute." "Ok, scream if you need anything." "Ok.". I flush the toilet and go through the cabinet and find a pregnancy test. I pee on it and wait 5 minutes. I checked it and it was positive. "Sasuke!" "What happened!" "I'm pregnant!". He smiles widely and hugs me. He goes in to kiss me but I stop him "Get me clothes while I brush my teeth." "Oh, ok.". He goes to get me clothes and I brush my teeth. He hands me his shirt and some small boxers. I put them on and I kiss him and we both smile then he pulls me into the room and we lay down and cover up. I'm laying on one of his arms, one of mine is in between us and we both hold my stomach while we drift off to sleep.