Secret Bloodlines

Today, I am supposed to help watch Konoah's top ninja's (all of my friends) kids. There is Sakura and Ino's adopted daughter Kurano, then there is Hinata and Ten-Ten's son Hinten, Neji and Lee's adopted son Leji, Shikamaru and Temari's son Shikadai, Choji's daughter ChoCho, Kiba and Shino's twins Shina and Kibo, and Sai and Luke's (oc) daughter Lai. While I was watching the kids, someone busted down the door and said "Give me the children." "Kids! Go into the safe room!". They started running into there and I turned back to the man and said "Leave me, these children and my future babies alone!" "How about I take out your babies!". He started running towards me and all of the sudden, chains from my hands trapped him and he started screaming as they seemed to burn him. I started feeling pain in my back and I see a black wing on my right and a white wing on my left. I flew out the door still holding the man. "Please let me go!" "You were going to harm not only me, but my babies and those kids. They are part of my pack and whoever try's to harm my pack will die." "Ahh!!". He turns into ashes and I fly down to the ground, I also retract my wings and chains. When I got down, I felt a pain in my stomach. "Nii-chan!" "Naruto, your going into labor!" "Take me to the safe room! And make a clone go get Sasuke!" "Alright!"