~ First Chapter ~

After winning on Winter Cup, Seirin players weren't relaxing. They were training hard and playing matches with other schools. Being Japan champion doesn't mean to sit and do nothing all day.

It was early, quiet Saturday morning. There was nobody in front of High school Seirin. There could be heard laughter of basketball players in the distance. Junpei Hyuga, Shun Izuki, Rinnosuke Mitsobe, Shinji Koganei and Satoshi Tsuchida were walkimg towards the gym. They were laughing at some joke that Izuki told. In the gym Riko Aida was already preparing everything for the training. She already pulled balls from stock and changed into her training clothes. Third years knocked on the gym doors.

"Riko, we are here. We just need to change." Hyuga said.

"Okay, guys. Just hurry up." She said and continued arranging balls.

Guys hurried up to the locker room. They could hear voices coming from inside. Inside the locker room there were standing other members of Seirins basketball team: Taiga Kagami, Koki Furihata, Koichi Kawahara and Hiroshi Fukuda. But one of them was missing...

"Guys, where is Kuroko?" Koganei asked.

"I am here." Silent voice was head from behind him.

Koganei jumped scared and turned around. "Invisible" boy was standing looking into him with usual emotionless face expression.

It was not weird that everyone in Teiko calles him Phantom Sixth man. Nobody could notice him on the court, he was "invisible". Because of that, he was good at passing the ball. He would show out of nowhere and took the ball from the opponent. Middle school Teiko was famous because of the Generation of Miracles. And Tetsuya Kuroko was one of them. Other members of that famous group were: Ryouta Kise; Copycat, Shintaro Midorima; Shooter, Daiki Aomine; Ace, Atsushi Murisakibara; Defender and Seijuro Akashi; Emperor. And of course their menager, Satsuki Momoi.

Seirin won against their baskstball clubs at Winter Cup. They don't hate each others. Now, they are good friends and respect each others.

"Kuroko! Stop doing that!" Hyuga said.

Kuroko bowed a little. "I am sorry Senpai."

"It's okay." Hyuga said waving his hand.

"Are you ready, guys?" Izuki asked.
He was in his training clothes already.

"You are already ready?" Hyuga asked him.

"Well, yeah. I wasn't talking to Kuroko." Izuki said and laughed when Hyuga tried to hit him with his shirt.

After they all got ready, they went to the gym. Mad Riko was waiting for them.

"I told you to hurry up!" She yelled.

Guys froze. Izuki looked at Hyuga. He rolled his eyes and took a step forward.

"We are sorry, coach." He said and everyone bowed.

"It is okay. Warm up." She said waving her hand.

Guys sighed. They turned around and startes stretching and running around the gym. Riko took her bag and started looking for something. Where did she put it? It wasn't in her bag. She heard barking. She looked up and saw little dog with envelope in his mouth.

"Tetsuya #2, thank you." She said when dog put envelope in her hands.

Dog barks and sits down. Smell of sweat filled the gym. Riko got used to it so it didn't bothered her. She smiled to herself and opened the envelope. She read the letter again and felt thrill. It was the sams thrill she felt when Seirin was playing against Rakuzan. And now, Seirin had a chance to become world champion. She folded the paper and turned to face guys who were sitting tired on the floor.

"Done?" She asked.

"Yes, coach!" Kagami said.

"Come here, guys!" She said and waved with the paper in her hands.

Guys stood up and came to Riko. Riko gave the envelope to Hyuga. Hyuga read the letter. He looked at Riko schoked. He was so excited. Riko smiled to him. Everybody were looking at them confused.

"Well, guys..." Riko started. "Have you noticed that I became a little stricker these days?"

"We did noticed." Koganei said.

"We have so much job to do and we didn't even started..." She sighed.

"What job?" Kagami asked.

Riko cleared her throath.

"Last week I have got a letter from America. When I opened it, I found invitation for our basketball club."

"Invitation for what?" Izuki asked.

"Well, every year America invites baketball clubs from all around the world which won on Winter Cup." Riko explained.

"But they never invited winners from Japan..." Izuki started.

"Well, looks like we are going to be first ones." Riko said excited.

"That means..." Furihata started.

"That's right!" Riko yelled. "America invites us to play on World Cup!"

Everybody started screaming happily. Riko smiled.

"How much time do we have?" Kagami asked.

"Three months. That is a little time, I know. That's why I decided to call one amazing player from America. She will train you."

"When will she come?" Koganei asked.

"Monday." Riko said and clapped her hands. "Now, practice match."

Guys sighed. Izuki took ball from her. They formed two teams and started playing. Riko was carefully watching them. They were amazing! Last year they weren't like that. They were weak.

She noticed Kuroko and smiled to herself. She started to get used to his "invisibility". When Kuroko and Kagami came here, everything changed. Riko believed that with thoes two they will win World Cup.

After practice match, guys changed in the locker room. It was already dark outside. Hyuga was talking about something to Izuki. But Izuki didn't listened to him.

"Izuki?" Hyuga said.

"Hm?" Izuki asked him.

"You got a message."

"Oh..." Izuki said and started looking for his mobile phone in his pocket.

"You weren't listening to me..." Hyuga sighed.

Izuki looked at him with a grin.

"Sorry... What were you saying?" He asked still looking for his mobile.

"I said that I hope we will win World Cup."

"Me too."

He finally found mobile phone. He turned him on and opened the message. There was written only one word.
'Monday.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, guys, that is it for the first chapter.
It is my first fanfic so sorry if it sucks.
Also, sorry for bad english. It is not my mother language so...

I hope you'll like my story! ^^