~ Twentieth Chapter ~

"Oi, Hyuga!" Izuki yelled while Hyuga was arguing with first years.

"Idiots!" Koganei called.

"It is not time to joke around. Help us." Kiyoshi added while carring the bench.

"H-Hai..." They mumbuled.

A week passed from World Cup. Masako and others came back in Japan. Guys were cleaning the gym. They were preparing their 'prom'. It wasn't really a prom. It was more something like celebration for winning on World Cup. They called everyone on the celebration, even the girls from America. Doors of the gym opened.

"You need some help?" Familiar voice said.

Guys turned around and saw Masako. She was leaning on the door frame, smiling widley.

"Well, we kind of do." Izuki said.

"Hai, hai..." She said coming closer. "Let's do it."

She took the mop and started cleaning the gym with Kuroko and Tsuchida. Mitobe and Koganei were cleaning too. Hyuga, Izuki and Kiyoshi were carring benches and tables. Kawahara, Fukuda and Furihata were decorating the gym.

"Oi, Masako..." Kagami mumbuled.

"Taiga?" She looked at him confused.

"Give mop to me. Go help Riko."

Masako nodded smiling. She gave mop to him and skipped to Riko. She was helping her with food, drinks and plates. First years were preparing lights and music. They were all having fun. They were talking about collages, basketball and other usual things.

When they finished, they went home. Masako invited Riko at her house. They decided to get ready for a dance together. When they came to Masakos room, they saw American Idols and Momoi sitting on the bed.

"Oi, we thought that you guys will never come." Natsumi said.

"You came..." Masako smiled.

"My dear..." Natsumi said and put one hand over her shoulders. "We are staying at Japan."

"Heh?" Riko asked.

"Hai, hai." Hanako said smiling.

"We decided to transfer here, at Seirin." Fumiko said.

"Seirin will have female basketball club and my brother will train us." Natsumi smiled.

"You guys... moved here?" Masako asked.

"Hai!" They all yelled.

"We found apartments at one building." Reiko said.

"Me and Sachiko are on second floor. Apartment number 109." Etsuko smiled.

"Ayako, Tomoko, me and Reiko are next to them. Number 108." Natsumi said.

"And where will your brother live?" Riko asked.

"He decided to live with his girlfriend. He is on the first floor, number 53."

"Me and Momoko will be on third floor, number 201. Fumiko and Hanako are next to us." Noriko said.

"This way, we will always be together." Reiko smiled.

"Guys..." Masako mumbuled and wiped away one tear. "Thank you, for everything!"

"Idiot!" Natsumi said. "How could you think that we will stay at America without you?!"

They all laughed. Momoko looked at the clock.

"Guys, it is 6 pm. We need to get ready!"

"Hai, hai. Masako and Ayako won't be able to make us hairstyles if we don't get ready for the party." Fumiko said and stood up.