~ Third Chapter ~

"Seventh member?!" Kagami asked.

"Why 'The Lightning'?" Riko asked confused.

"Because of her speed and ability to dissapier for a second from her opponents sight." Izuki explained.

"She was our Jocker. Only girl that ever played on male basketball team." Kurokl added. "When she came on the court, everyone thought that she is weak. And it was completly opposite."

Everybody were looking at him. Kuroko sighed.

"I will start from the very beggining..."

~~~~
Middle school Teiko.

It was nice spring morning. Masako just turned twelve. She took a deep breath. She could sense beautiful smell of flowers. Sun was caressing her black hair which ended up under her chin. School started last week. Her parents transfered her to Teiko because they heard that Teiko had amazing music program. But Masako just wanted to play basketball.

She entered her classroom and sat on her usual spot. Masako was going in the same class as best basketball players, Generation of Miracles. She didn't met them but she always was watching them. Once, she watched their practice. They were truly amazing. She only talked with Kuroko. They became good friends because Masako was the only one who could see him. She didn't knew how, but she could.

After the last period she took her bag, said bye to Kuroko and went to the gym. Girls were already practicing. She loved her team. But, something was missing to her. She didn't knew what. Sometimes she felt empty...

The best part of practice was when Masakl and Yukiji, captian, stayed at the gym. Yukiji was one year older than Masako, but they were great friends. Now, Yukiji was looking at Masako while she was leading the ball. She looked at her schoked by her speed. Sometimes she lost her out of sight, but then she appeared again.

"Masako!" She called her.

"Yukiji..." Masako smiled at hed breathless.

"Let's play one on one." She took the ball and handed it to Masako.

And they started. Game was really hard. None of them gave up until the end. At the same moment, guys finished their practice. Akashi Seijuro heard noises from girls gym. Weird. Usually, nobody was here this late. He stopped.

"Go without me. Driver will come for me." Akashi said.

"Are you sure, Akashi?" Aomine asked.

"Yes. Go." Akashi said with gentle smile.

Aomine nodded and turned around. He followed others outside of school. Akashi went towards the girls gym. Doors were opened a little. He saw the results. It was 50:25 for Masako. Akashi was schoked. Nobody succed to win against Yukiji.

"Yukiji..." Masako said.

"Hm?"

"Can I tell you something? But you need to promise not to laugh." Masako said turning to Yukiji.

"Sure." Yukiji said smiling.

"When I have ball in my hands..." Masako started looking at her hands. "I feel something like electricity in my fingers."

"Masako, when you are on the court you suddenly dissapear."

Akashi frowned. Dissapear? How can she dissapear?

"What do you mean?" Masako asked confused.

"Well, you know how lighting appears in one moment, then suddenly dissapears?" Masako nodded. "You are like that. I think you have talent."