~ Ninth Chapter ~

"Masako!" Izuki yelled and entered her room.

"Leave me alone, Shun! It is Sunday..." She mumbuled.

"Somebody came to visit you."

He pulled cover off her. She blinked couple of times and sat in the bed.

"Really? You are not kidding me?"

"No, silly." He said and pulled her nose.

Together they went downstairs. On their doors was standing Akashi. Masako saw him and her eyes widened. She turned around and ran upstairs.

"Oi, idiot!" Izuki yelled.

"Why didin't you told me it was Seijuro?!" She yelled from upstairs.

"Is something wrong?" Izuki frowned.

"My room is a mess. I am a mess."

Izuki sighed and went back to the kitchen.

"Go ahead. Don't worry about her." He said and continued making a breakfest. "She is on her period so..."

Izuki didn't noticed little blush that formed on Akashis cheeks. He took off his shoes and came inside the kitchen.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat with us?" Izuki asked, his back still facing Akashi.

"Yes. If I can... Senpai."

"Hmm?" Izuki said and turned around raising an eyebrow.

"Are you okay with me dating your sister?" Akashi asked quietly.
Izuki shruged.

"I don't mind. If she is happy, I am happy. But if she cries..." He said raising knife. "I am furious."

"I got it, Senpai. Don't worry." He said.

Akashi bowed a little then left. He opened doors of Masakos room. She was trying to make a bed. Akashi came closer to her and hugged her from behind. She froze on a second.

"I heard that you are on your period?" He mumbuled and kissed her neck.

"Ummm... He is not wrong..." She whispered and quietly cursed Izuki.

Akashi moved cover away and lay on her bed. He tapped the spot next to him. Masako blushed, but she layed next to him. He covered both of them. Akashi hugged her with one hand, while he was rushing his other hand throught her hair.

"We don't have to be here all day, you know..." Masako whispered.

"I know. We will go for a walk after breakfest, okay?" He said.

"Okay." She said and sat on a bed.

Akashi raised an eyebrow when she patted her stomach. He smirked and she rolled her eyes. He put his head on her stomach and hugged her with his strong arms. What Masako really wanted was running fingers throught his hair. It was so soft... He had better hair than most of the girls.

"You are sleeping in my shirt?" He asked suddenly.

"Yes... It smells like you..."

She covered her mouth. Now, she sounded like a psycho. He looked at her smirking.

"You are sniffing me?" He asked and giggeled.

"You know what I mean, Bakashi!"

"Watch out for language, love." He whispered in husky voice. "I will need to punish you."

Masako froze for a second. Her cheeks were burning and her heart was beating.

"Sei..." She whispered.