First Day Of The New School Year

Ootd
Indigo had her hair out and with a braid wrapped around her kinda like a headband. She had on Jeans and a navy blue shirt with with black ballet flats. With a white scarf.

Shane had on kaki shorts with a pink collard shirt and Nike shocks and loafers.

Zay had on a Red collard shirt with kaki shorts and with colorful long socks and Jordan.

The bus came and picked them up and drove them to school. They all had lunch , pe , language arts together. Shane and Indigo had Math homeroom which is history together. Zay and Indigo had Spanish together. Zay and Shane had Science together.

Shane walked Indigo to class and sat next to her. "Hey Shane". "Hey Indigo. I'm going to show you some people you should know. I know that you are a dancer so this is Ciniya she is the captain of the dance team for a long time. "Hey Indigo what styles of dance do you do?." "Hey Ciniya, I do all forms of dance I'm better in hip hop and I'm been doing ballet forever." "Okay give me your phone number so you can tryout." She gave her all her info and showed her schedule. They had all of the same class. "Well I'll see you in your next class."

"Good Morning class........."

During lunch they showed her the sine up sheet for football and dance. "A girl is trying out for football!!!" "That's not right!!!" "Why isn't it?" "O.M.G what if she gets hurt." A whole group came up to her. "Dang Indigo you already have people talking about you. Zay said "I love football you should totally tryout. Football isn't the same time time or day as dance so you could do both." Ciniya said. "Well I hope I make the team !" "You will I know you will." Shane added

They all went to Shane's house after school. Ciniya came as well. They worked on so homework and then Ciniya taught her the dance. She picked it up fast she was really excited for both tryouts. Then they practice more football. They decided to work out before school started  every day until tryouts and Ciniya would join th she wanted to get in shape as well.