SWIM DRAMA

The Swimming Day had arrived and people were lined up to come in.
"Wow I didn't know so many people would want to come to this !" Indigo said . "Yeah you guys did a great job advertising!" Ciniya said. "Yeah Indigo this was a great idea." Shane said. "Yeah we should make tons of money from tickets , shirts and food sales." Said Troy. "Thanks guys I can't take all the credit tho." Indigo said. "Hey Cinya can you go swimming?" Zach said . "You know with the hickey and all." "Yeah I'm just going to cover it with a band-aid. Plus it's healing." Cinya said. "Okay good we are going to get this started turn up the music and get the light ready. I'm going to make sure everything is set up and people are doing their jobs. You guys start to have fun I'll be their soon." Indigo said. "Naw we can wait for you , your supposed to have fun as well." Zay said. "Thanks I'll be back." Indigo ran off an pluged up the music and got the employees in charge. [Employess = Football team] Everything was running smoothly.

She came back and joined them. They all went to go and change into swim clothes. Cinya had a pink with white dot Bikini. Indigo had a purple flowy bikini with purple shorts on. They went out to met the rest of the team. "Wow was their a purple memo I didn't get." Cinya said looking at the team . They all had purple swim shorts. "Oh these are from our swim practice we had I guess we all chose to wear it!" Indigo said with a laugh. "Well it looks cute I need pic." Cinya said.  They took the pic trying to look tuff. "Y'all are funny ." She said and went into the water. The rest of them did as well. "Hey Indigo you coming in ." Troy said . "Yeah I'm just thinking, are you." "Yeah you thinking about how good my abs look." Troy said with a laugh . "Sure my abs look wat better than yours." She said with a laugh . "Haha very funny." He looked down at her . "What you looking at ." She said. "Yeah your right yours are better oh whale Ima go to the gym to beat you." "Omg I was just messing with you ." "Yeah I know so you coming or ." "Yeah I'm going to the 6 ft side do i can jump in." "Ph yeah shorty !!!" "Hahha very funny let's go to the 7 ft one then since you wana be smart." "Okay!" The rest of the guys followed them. "Okay I'm going to count down and you guy will jump okay?" Zay said. "Yes!" Indigo Troy Shane and Andre said. "3 2 1 go !!" They all jumped in. Indigo being as short as she is couldn't stand . "Omg your so short." Zay said. "Very funny guys at lest I'm 6 inches taller than Cinya." "True get on my back so you don't have to struggle to stand." Shane said . "Thanks."Indigo said. "You guys wana play chicken ?" Andre said . "Sure who's going." Zay said. "Well since Indigo on my shoulders already she can start and Troy can get on Andres shoulders since he's lighter." "Okay our teams going to win !" Andre said. "Over my dead body !!" Indigo said . 

Shane got on Andres shoulder and Indigo got on Shane and the war begun. Shane had his hands on Indigo shoulders and Indigo had hers  on his shoulders. They fought to get each other off the other shoulders. They tried pushing each other. Indigo finally pushed him off. Then Troy pulled her off and she feel into the water.

"Ayeeeeeeee! I won !!" Indigo said. "Yeah yeah get of your high horse." Troy said inches away from her faces. "You good Troy." "Yeah I'm good you ready?" "Ready for what. " "It's time ." "Yeah yeah let's head on out."

They went to go dry off . "Hey can I borrow you shirt or something?" "Um sure why ?" "My short stops at my waist and I don't feel like putting jeans on so you shirt will cover my legs for a little." "Okay yeah sure." She put in his shirt and tied her wet hair in a bun. "K thanks see you latter." With that she dashed out.

Bye the looks of the pool it looked pretty crowed . When she got to the desk their was a huge line of people wanting to come in .

"How are we doing so far?" Indigo asked Chris . "Get turn out we have made maybe $250 with ticket sales that's pretty good . " "yeah the turn out is great I'm so proud of us." They gave each other a high five and continued to sell the tickets. About an hour into their shift Indigo saw someone who she never thought she would see again . Her heart stoped in her chest and he face tuned pale . She saw Chris stand up.

"Hello Indigo." Jeff said . "What are you doing here?" She said angry. "Why hello Jeff would be nice , but to answer your question I'm here to buy a ticket for the pool . I saw your add on Instagram and I thought I'd stop bye. Some guys for the team are too." "Well here's your ticket ." "Indigo can I talk to you tho." "No you can't." Chris said . "Please it's important. " "fine after my shift you can . "Okay thanks." With that Jeff left .

"Why would you say yes ." Chris said with a panic. "I just want to know what it's about at least  ." "Okay just be careful if you need any help just call us okay ?" "I will I promise." They finished up selling some more tickets  until their shift was done.

Jeff saw her come back to the pool and went to her. "Soo I've ..." "not here let's go somewhere more private." Indigo said cutting him off . "Alright." They walked to a room far from the pool .

"So what did you wana talk to me about." She said with her arms crossed. "When you get mad your eyebrows raise it's cute ." Jeff said . She unfolded her arms and kinda blushed. "But anyways I wanted to say I'm sorry . I was just jealous of your team , you guys are really good I shouldn't have ruined your party that' want fair to you guys . Especially you." He stepped closer to Indigo and placed his hand on her arm. "It wasn't fair to you . You are a good player. One of the best I've ever seen . Your talented and cute and sweet and funny and really beautiful. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry ." He took took another step and he put his hand on her wait and was a few step from kissing her . "Can you forgive me?"

Troy and the rest of the team saw what was happing at the moment . "Oh my god what's happing." Shane said. "Does she like the devil?" Andre said. "No she wouldn't do this to us right ." Chris said . "Why is his hand on her waist and why are they so close." Troy said angrily. "Is Troy getting mad because his girl is with another guys." They all asked. "She's not my girl for the last time and no im not mad ." Inside he know he was tho.

Indigo was frozen right their. She didn't know what to do . She was hurt inside scared at what he could do . She finally spoke. "Jeff what are you doing , why is your hand their." "Because your hot ." "I don't know if I can forgive you . Your hurt me and my team. I almost got hurt because of you ." "I know and I'm sorry really I want things to start over really ." "Can you get your hands off my waist please." She said calmly. "Do you not think we have an connection?" He said moving his hand away. "Yes I really don't I don't like you. You mad fun of me you were rude and everything eles and now you want me to date you ." "Yeah I thought because you brought me to this room you wanted to be with me . Your the one who said to talk in private . " "just as friends talk that's all nothing more !" Indigo said with panic . "Oh I though you wanted to make out. " "no !!"

"I'm going in their . " shane said . "No just wait."  Shane said . "If I know her she would want us to wait."

"I'm so sorry Indigo ." Jeff said . "It's fine." Indigo had tears in her eyes. "I'm just going to go ." With that he left.

Indigo sat on the floor sobbing . "Can we go in now ?" Troy asked. "Yes but let me go first then Troy and everyone eles follow . They ran in the room and she was crying . Shane  and Troy went to Indigo and the rest of them sat around them . "Indigo I'm so sorry ." Shane said . "Guys it's okay really you don't need to be sitting her on the floor . We're supposed to be having fun tonight right ." "All of us have fun or none of us were a team can you tell me what happened at least." Troy said

She told them everything. "This happens a lot with guys it's scary ." Indigo said  . "Yeah were so sorry ." Troy said. "You know what talking to you guys help a lot . Your always their for me no matter what ." Indigo said . "Yeah we got your back ." "Well let's head out and keep this party going we have so much to do ." Indigo said. "You sure your okay ." "Yeah I feel a whole lot better:" everyone went out and swam till it was over.