The talk

"Really !!!!!!" Cinya said . "Aye lets go man ." Andre said . Everyone was freaking out.

   "Guys calm down its not a big deal." Indigo said. She noticed Troy getting a little sad: "I mean it's a big deal but not to be freaking out about." "I know what you meant it's not too big of a deal." "Yes it is. Troy you have liked her for the longest time." Zach said. "Shut up guys." Troy says getting pink. The team made kissing noises around them. "Guysssss." She was turning red and Troy put his arms around his arm around her and she blushed even more. "Wait I know that goofy look that y'all are giving each other. YALL KISSED !!" Zach said

"What no wayyyyy!!!"  Andre said . "Y'all moving fast!!!" Cinya said . "Guys it was one kiss!" Indigo said. "So you guys did kid." Zay said. "Yes ! We did you guys happy !!" Troy screamed. Everyone went quite. Troy was bright red. "Troy you okay?" Indigo said. "Yeah I'm fine." "Indigo was that your first kiss?" Cinya said . "Uh yeah it was." Indigo said. "OMG YOUR FIRST KISS!!!!" Cinya said jumping up in down. "Aye that was Troys too." Shane said . "Ayee all they guys said." "So are you guys happy ?" Jazzys boyfriend asked. "Yeah I am ." Indigo said. "Yeah I'm really happy." He said. "Aww eveyone said. "Well let's get this party started.

  "So people know we're a thing now and people know." Indigo said . "Yeah indigo can we set some rules." "Yes please can we do it with your sister." "Yes."

Rules we talked to Jazzy about what we need to do this is what her boyfriend and her said we need to do.  "Don't pressure anyone into anything if they don't want to." Jazzy said. "Wait No don't have sexual relations. Y'all our 13 ." Jazzy boyfriend said . "Wow Okay wasn't thinking about that." Troy said . "Yeah neither was I." Indigo said. "You Guys take it slow okay don't rush anything. Like kissing you don't have to do it all the time make those special. Okay." Jazzy said. "Yeah we get it." Troy said. "No inappropriate touching either." Jazzys boyfriend said. "No hickeys at lest don't try too." Jazzy said. "Yeah Ima keep my kissing in the check and lips." Troy said . "Most importantly respect each other. Talk make sure you guys talk." "Yeah we will. I want this to work." Troy said. "Aw I want this to work as well. Can I talk to u alone?" Indigo asked. "Yeah let's go to my room ." "By Guys No funny business."

They went to Troys room. Indigo closed the door. "What you wana talk about ?" He said curiously. "Sit down and close your eyes." "Okay." He sat on the edge of his bed and she sat down with him . "Give me your hand." He gave her his hand and she put something in it. "Okay So it's a cheese gift but here." He opened his hand and in it was half a football. "So it's a football . One for you one for me. I have the necklace part and yours is on a keychain." "Wow it's beautiful let me try ." They out the half's together . "I love it thanks you." He tackled hugged her. "Troy I can't breath." "Sorry." "No your fine it's cute." "Indigo if your okay with it can you get on my back ?" "Sure." He put her on his back and they took a pic.  "Thanks I wanted to have our first pic as a couple." "Aw send that to me, Wait am I your home screen?" "Yeah that's really weird sorry about that." "Naw give me your phone." She took a couple of pics of her on his phone and then took one of the both of them . "This one is cute use this one as your home screen and I'll do the same.  "Yeah I like this one a lot."
The caption said 2/18/18😘

"Troy ?" "Yeah ?" "Thank you ?" "For what ?" "Being my best friend and my thing." "Thank you too." They sat next to each other blushing.

  "Troy time to take her home." Jazzy said smiling from ear to ear. "Why you so happy?" Troy Said "You Guys together makes me happy." With that they left his room . "Can I hold your hand?"  "Yes." They walked out to to the car holding hands and then up to her front door.

  "Good night Troy see you Monday." "Good night I'll text you later." They did a handshake and then hugged one last time untill she walked into her house.