Unexpected Visit ~ dirty

Me and Justin were you can say friends, we texted every here and there and it was never awkward between us. I was currently on my couch with the tv on but paying any attention to it just thinking about Shawn when my phone buzzed. It was Justin:
Justin :Hey  whats up?
Me: Hi Justin, nm wbu?
Justin: My flight got delayed so I have some extra time I thought I would check in with you.
Me: oh cool where are you going?
Justin: I have two weeks off so I was thinking maybe I could come and see you

I read the text about 10000000 times and fell off the couch and made many inhumane noises for about 10 minutes until I got my breathing under control yet my hands were still shaking I don’t even know how I typed "yeah sure sounds great! Can’t wait but what time are you coming?"
Justin: About this time tomorrow sound good?
       Me: sure! See you then.

OKAY WTF JUST HAPPENED Justin WANTS TO COME OVER OMG OMG … SHIT I NEED TO CLEAN UP.
I cleaned up around the house till it looked brand new gosh I’m so tired and now I need to look for an outfit for when he comes. This is so stressful I finally decided to wear this:

After I had everything figured out it was late at night and Justin is coming around 1pm I couldn’t sleep but eventually I drifted off into a peaceful sleep, I woke up at 10 am decided to take a shower and get ready

After I had everything figured out it was late at night and Justin is coming around 1pm I couldn’t sleep but eventually I drifted off into a peaceful sleep, I woke up at 10 am decided to take a shower and get ready. After my shower I decided to do my hair and some light makeup.

By the time I was done it was 12:50 Justin would be here any minuet. I grabbed all the bowls with different snacks and put them on the table. Just as I finished I heard the doorbell. My heart dropped to my feet I was so nervous I took deep breaths and opened the door to revile Justin looking hot asf without even trying.
“Hi” “ Hi Justin come in”

Justin hugged me and I took in his perfume (ugh better than my fantasies) we pulled away from the hug and he kissed my cheek making me blush so I quickly turned around and closed the door so he doesn’t see me blush.

"Make yourself at home" I said as he sat on the couch and patted the spot next to him for me to join him as I gladly did. Justin cuddled with me as we were watching I felt his hand on my thigh but I shrugged it off. Then it got higher and I squealed a bit which made him chuckle but he was still focused on the movie until his calloused fingers were now toying with the elastic of my underwear.