The Man Who Can't Be Moved

Justin isn’t famous in this imagine btw J

Listen to the script – the man who can’t be moved for full effect enjoye!! 

You and Justin had a really big fight and you both said stuff that you didn’t mean, and you were both broken hearted you both ended up  breaking  up, you got an apartment and moved in crying yourself to sleep every night. I ignoring the world and everyone who ever called or texted you, you began to get depressed and you would just lie in bed all day eating some junk food or ice cream or just some fast food people tried to come and see you but you always turned them down you haven’t been outside or socialized in like 2 weeks.

You were a wreck without him but you thought that he moved on I mean he can have any girl and he made it obvious he didn’t want you anymore the mere thought of him made the tears come out  like a waterfall . So you decided that today was the day you were going to just go for a walk to maybe clear you’re head. So you jumped in the shower and it felt so refreshing and relaxing. You turned the water off and jumped out with a towel wrapped around my body and get dressed in this http://www.polyvore.com/casual_teen/set?id=125799418

Justin’s P.O.V:

It has been two weeks since me and the love of my life broke up I can’t believe I actually let her slip away this easily I’ve been trying to text her and call her phone is off I just can’t take it I have to get her back so I’ve been camping out in the park with some food and water and my guitar and my sleeping bag and a tent. I went to the park where we first met and camped in that spot because whenever she is mad or wants to clear her head she comes to this spot so maybe she will see me. People have tried to give me money, others took pictures but they didn’t get it I’m not broke, I’m just broken hearted. I hand out pictures of her on a paper that says: “if you see this girl please tell her where I am.”

A police man came up to me and said: “Son you can’t stay here” I told him that I was waiting for someone he just said: “good luck son” and went away.  Rayn and Fredo have tried to convince me to move but no I’m not going anywhere, I saw some cameras and news reporters doing a story  about me wow I guess I’m famous now and maybe just maybe Savannah will see me and come back.

Savannah’s P.O.V:

So I’m about to leave my house for the first time in weeks so I got my car keys and stepped out putting my shades on and jumped in my car heading to starbucks and got a cold drink and I kept seeing people staring and pointing at me nothing I’m not used to but they had some paper with I just shrugged it off and went walking to the park where me and justin 1st met I always go there to clear my head.

As I approach the place I see a tent and some people gathered around it  I came closer to get a better look and there I saw justin with blood shot eyes messy hair and bags under his eyes. I froze and started to cry and everyone noticed me and parted and justin’s eyes looked up at me and you could tell tears were about to spill from his eyes.

“Savannah?” I just nodded and before I know it I was engulf into a bear hug and we were both crying on each other’s shoulders and then we pulled away from the hug and we both said I’m so so sorry at the same time and then we both laughed and justin said: “baby girl I’m so so so sorry I meant nothing of what I said please take me back I love you” I said: “im sorry too and yes I’ll take you back I love you!!”

HELLO LOVELIES!! I really like this chapter I hope u do too so pls give me feedback: D J and stay fab and swaggy Request Vote and don’t forget follow @Dontbelievemewatchme    &     @poweredbyswag