Club Night (2)

Okay so here is part 2 like you requested ;)

I went home and took my makeup off and showered and changed into my PJs and I noticed I had a text from Justin I smiled and opened it the text said:”Can’t wait to see you tomorrow good night Beautiful ;)” I just smiled at the text and replied saying:”Same here ;) nighty xx” with that I fell asleep thinking of an awesome date to look forward to.

Fredo texted me about what my friend would like as a first date (wich I thought was adorable he wants to impress her) so I told him she would like a fancy dinner then a walk under the stars after. He said he was gonna do that and he thanked me I said I was glad to be able to help them. Me? I’m more of a chill girl I would like something more romantic like a dinner/picnic under the moonlight with maybe some music. My thoughts were interrupted by an incoming call: Justin <3

J: Aaaayyyyyeeeee shwaty

You: hehehe Hey justin

J : How are you?

You: Great hbu?

J: Awesome

You: Yep good

J: About tonight Dress Casual and I’ll pick you up at 8?

You: Cool

J: okay bye love

You: bye

After that I was smiling like an idiot it was about 2pm so I decided to go grab some lunch at Wendy’s then some starbucks by the time I got back it was 4 so I decided to call my best friend over she agreed and brought her makeup and stuff over to my house we then chatted and then noticed we had nothing to wear so we went to the mall I bought some cool jean shorts with the USA flag on them with a short sleeve top that shows some of my stomach with some white converse. My best friend got this really cute purple dress with silver heals and some accessories. We got home around 6:30 hopped in the shower I went first then she went and helped each other get ready with hair and makeup. The boys came like 10 min apart 1st Fredo came with a Limo for my bff which was soo sweet.

Then Justin came in his range rover and said:”wow u look beautiful” I said thanks he took us to his car and drove off I asked where we were going but he said it was a surprise one you got there u realized it was a nice cliff that looks over the city and there was a picnic. You guys sat down talked and laughed and talked it was amazing then justin asked if you would be his you said yes and you all shared a passionent kiss.

Sorry iknw it sucks but I was in a rush and had no idea so yea request comment vote and follow @DontBelieveMeWatchMe and @PoweredBySwag

Peace stay swaggy and lovely ily!