Leaders collide

Mickey could hardly believe his own ears.

'Oh no.No no no,first I miss the meeting of all nobles in the kingdom and now this!What am I going to do?Wait a minute......I can invite the nobles here and explain why everything went haywire.Just how am I going to get the invitations together with Donald telling me what to do and Dis just watching my every move.?'

After tasting the oatmeal Mickey slid down the stool and under the table.

"Great just great now where'd Mickey go?"Dis slowly looked around the kitchen but didn't bother to check under the table.Donald left the room in anger as the little mouse crawled to his office in the castle.Through the halls the books on the shelves began to chatter as a cool wind breeze blow through the brightly lit doors.Something pounded on the large white palace doors that lead to the castle.Muttering a group growled at the guards.

The young prince had finally put the finishing touches on the invites when a harsh voice echoed through the castle.

"Where is the King?!?"

Curling up under his deck Mickey gazed at the crack in the door.Stomping of feet came to a stop right in front of the door.

"My dear nobles please......His majesty has not been seen since the morning sun."

"Dis if you do not wish to be injured I suggest you tell us where he is."A calm yet angered voice said.

Gently Mickey wrapped his black cloak that hung on a chair around his body to keep the nobles from seeing his new size.Pushing the door open Mickey saw all of the nobles he had just invited to his castle.

"Excuse me?"A little serious male voice came from the opening.Silence over came the rage filled group.Dis joined Mickey at his right side murmuring that it wasn't his fault.

"What is so called big to do,huh?I was just about to mail you all an invitation and now I hear yelling and arguing about my where a bouts?I gave you all the tittles you have and if I must I will revoke those tittles!Am I clear?"Harsh words of wisdom flowed from his mouth.

"Your majesty we were foolish to be angered by your no show but we though you had shown us up to stay here in your kingdom.....Forgive us?"A wise older noble bowed trying to fix what ridiculous actions that they had committed.

"You are all forgiven but why don't we settle this over dinner, shall we? "Moving his left hand to jester to the long glass table in the dining room.

As everyone sat down one noble was very curious about the king and his reason for the no show.

After sitting down in the chairs around the dining table the nobles began looking at each other hoping someone will speak up.

"I can tell you all have some unanswered questions about my,how should I say this,um my no show or my flaw to appear in your towns."

"Why yes we are all in awe about that my king."

"Hmm. It's prince to be more practical,my friends."Mickey let go of his hood which fell with an abundant of gasps to follow.