Chapter 1: what i thought was a normal mourning

It was early in the mourning as Doggo tossed and turned in his bed, he didn't know why he woke up so early as he sat up regrettably. "It's to fucking early for this" Doggo scratched his ear as he got up to get dressed "did I hear somthing? Is that why I woke up?" Doggo looked around his empty room his nerves getting the best of him as he let's out a shaky sigh "there's nothing here" he pulls on his favorite shirt and pants as he searches through the darkness for his belt. "Where is i-OUCH!!" He recoils his hand as he stairs at his daggers "that's where they are..." he reaches over to the wall and flips on the lights "that helps" he let's out another sigh as he pulls on his belt and puts his daggers in there sheathes "this mourning is a pain...literally" Doggo walks out of his house and starts to make his way toreds his century post and climbs in though the front "I guess if I start early Undyne will let me leave early" he sits there tapping his finger on the wood of his post "today is just going to be another boring day anyway..." the crunch of snow beneath feet is heard as he looks to the left. "Who's there?!"

(Hey humans sorry for the cliffhanger I just want to see how you guys like the first part I WILL continue soon and I hope you like the story so far) ( DISCLAIMER!! I DONT OWN THE ART I USED IN THE COVER )