Chapter 2:Ice wolf and the human part 1

Doggo squinted threw the darkness "who's there? Identify yourself!"
A tall strongly built wolf moves silently threw the dark and soon he was behind Doggo as he bent slightly and whispered in his ear "hi" Doggo had to stop himself from jumping out of his skin and screaming blushing a little in frustration "don't do that! You almost gave my a heart attack!" Ice wolf chuckled "sorry I just wanted to check up on you"  "I'm fine" Doggo retorted "then why are you up so early?" Ice wolf asked. Doggo had to think about this question "I don't know..." this thew ice wolf off guard "what do you mean?" Doggo pondered the question some more "it was probably nothing don't worry about it" Doggo sead as he takes out a dog treat and lights it. Ice wolf frowned "you really shouldn't smoke you know" "I know but it calms me down that's all" ice wolf frowned and started to walk away "ok talk to you later Doggo" Doggo waves bye "see ya icy"
{Ice wolf's point of view}
Ice wolf chuckled at the nickname blushing slightly "icy? Really Doggo?" He says in a quiet tone "can he get any more adorable?" In no-time He seemed to reach Snowdin and since it was still early the town was quiet "I might as well get home..." ice wolf thought to himself as he walked to his house "I could use a nap..." he says yawning
[time-skip to later that day]
{Doggo's POV}
Doggo sighs again for the 5th time that day "another day full of nothing...this sucks..." he rests his head on his post and closes his eyes "I might as well take a nap" as Doggo started to drift off to sleep a loud noise made him jolt up and look around frantically "what. The. Fuck." Doggo thinks as he looks around for the source of the sound and his eyes fall on a small child...a human child "why now, out of all the times why now!"

(This is a disclaimer for all chapters I DO NOT OWN ENEY OF THE PICTURES and sorry for the long wait a combination of school and not knowing how to properly do this chapter slowed me down a lot I'll do my best to improve the time it takes to upload and I hope u like this chapter (^_^) )