Chapter 6: Doggo's past and Icy's worries

[Ice Wolf's POV]
I could barely contain myself the Human may be a you know...a human...but they are adorable! I felt bad for Doggo though the kid is putting Doggo through a lot of stress and now...well...he fell asleep a few seconds after I picked him up. As for the kid their just starring at me...it makes me feel uncomfortable...
[All 3rd POV]
Ice Wolf smiles as they reach Doggo's house "well home sweet home" Frisk looks up at the little cabin and smiles "so this is were Doggo lives?" Frisk asks Ice Wolf chuckles "yep is a cute little house huh?" Frisk nods "can we go inside? It's kinda cold out here..." Frisk says while they shiver in the cold wind. Ice Wolf smiles and nods "ya kid" Ice Wolf pulls out a key from under a mat nearby and unlocks the door and carries the two inside. Frisk smiles wide as a wave of heat rushes over them "wait...why do you know where Doggo's spare key was?" Frisk asks a slight smirk on their face. Ice Wolf's face turns as red as a tomato "w-well I...well he...I...it doesn't matter" Ice Wolf states his face growing more and more red as he puts Frisk down and and lies Doggo on the couch. Frisk only smirks some more "are you two a thing?~" Ice Wolf freezes in place and Frisk almost screams "I knew it! That's adorable!!" Ice Wolf twiddles his thumbs "well...I guess...we are...but...Doggo's always busy with work because of Undyne... but that doesn't mean it's Doggo's falt...in fact he wants to leave the royal guard but...last time he brought that up with Undyne... she literally put him through a wall and told him to "NEVER TO BRING IT UP AGAIN"... sometimes I wish he was never inducted into the royal guard..." Ice wolf's eyes cloud over with tears "I don't want to lose him" Ice Wolf sits on the ground and hides his face in his knees.
[Frisk's POV]
[ Ice Wolf>ACT *reassure]
"I won't let anything happen ok?" I say with a hint of fear in my voice. "He's strong have faith in him ok? He'll come back once we find a way out ok?" Ice wolf hugged me and I felt his tears hit my shirt "ok I trust you" I hug him back "don't worry we'll be fine" I say as Doggo yawns and sits up "what did I miss?..."

{HI HUMANS!! I just what to clarify a few things 1. This is NOT a Doggo X Frisk story! The relationship they have is more of a parent child situation 2. I would love some feedback and/or any ideas you guys want to see me do in the up coming chapters}