Chapter 3 Ice wolf and the human part 2

[Frisk's POV]
The little human looked around frantically "darn...I think I'm lost..." Frisk's (non existent) eyes catch sight of Doggo's station "another sentry station?" They perk up "is it Sans?"
[Doggo's POV]
"They're coming this way! Damn...their just a kid...do I really have to kill a kid..." Doggo crosses his arms and thinks "I know Undyne wants us to hunt down any human that comes down here...but their just a kid..."Doggo stood there contemplating his situation not noticing Frisk starring up at him.
[Frisk's POV]
"It's a doggy! Maybe he can give me directions..."
[both]
Frisk taped the bell on the counter of the sentry station making Doggo jump and look down "y-yes?"  "I'm lost can you please give me directions to the nearest town?" The question thru Doggo off-gard "how old are you kid?" "I'm 8 years old and don't call me kid please my names Frisk" "ok Frisk...I...You don't know a bought the traps set up by that wacky skeleton do you" this time Frisk was caught off gard "traps?! What do you mean traps?!" Doggo sighs and climbs out of the sentry station "come with me...I'll show u" he says as he starts to walk towards the open area past his station "ok"