Chapter 5: welcom to Snowdin

Doggo was now carrying Frisk on his shoulders humming a familiar tune when he heard the silly cackle of Pappy. Doggo quickly let Frisk down "Frisk stay behind me ok? And if I tell you to run YOU RUN do you understand?" Frisk gives Doggo a concerned look but nods. Doggo let's out a sigh and continues walking Frisk clinging to his arm. They only walked a few feet when the skeletons came into view and they can be heard talking from this far away "SANS!!...WHY ARE WE STANDING HERE?" "I don't know bro I just thought you wanted to" sans answers. Then Papyrus spots Doggo. "HELOW DOGGO WHATS UP" Doggo froze after pushing Frisk behind him "o-oh hi Papyrus and to answer your question... the ceiling" sans bursts out laphing and Papyrus starts to glare at him "I WASN'T TRYING TO MAKE A JOKE!!!" Pappy exclaimed stomping his foot on the ground. Doggo thought that they were in the clear then Frisk sneezed. Pappy starred at Frisk before practically screaming in joy "SANS ITS A HUMAN!!! HUMAN PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE CAPTURED BY ME THE GRATE PAPYRUS" Doggo cursed under his breath picking Frisk up and unsheathed one of his daggers with his free hand and pointing it at Pappy "I hope you reconsider that Papyrus" pappy took several steps back starring at Doggo "DOGGO WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THATS A HUMAN WE MUST CAPTURE IT!!" Doggo then sprinted past the two skeletons "no their staying with me bonehead" he made it to Snowdin in record time and hid behind the ice dispenser where ice wolf worked. Only a few moments passed and Pappy came sprinting by "SANS YOU SEARCH THE TOWN I'LL WAIT FOR THEM AT THE TOWN EXIT" "sure bro" Sans responded as Pappy runs off. Doggo bites his lip "Pappy knows we're still here..." Frisk was crying "I'm s-sorry I got us i-into trouble" Doggo got down to Frisk's hight and brushed the hair out of their eyes "kid I'm not mad at you it's just not going to be easy to get you out of the village now you will have to lie low for a while...I live nearby...luckily no one in town know where I live except-" Doggo was cut off by the two muscly arms of Ice Wolf wrapping around his body "except me" Ice Wolf stated "listen I know your a human and all that crrrrr...crud but if Doggo trusts you then I trust you welcome to Snowdin kid" Ice Wolf said as he carried them both to Doggo's house. Frisk felt happy they felt like they were part of a family again.