20. Defeated (Church)

You wandered aimlessly around the halls in your house, attempting to clear your mind of all of the happenings of today. Again, Church stuck you up, and again, you forgave him...you always did. But, you'd finally made up your mind, this time was the last time. At first his constant bitching and whining was bearable, cute even at time, but now you were done. You were supposed to be his girlfriend, but he spent more time chasing Allison then you. You were supposed to be his girlfriend, but he spent more money and time with Allison.

"Hey (Y/N), you wanted me?" Yours eyes travelled to the direction of the door, where Church stood.

"Yeah, uh...d-do you want to sit down for this?"

"Okay..." Church obliged. "So...what do you want to talk about?" You took multiple breaths to calm yourself and bit your lip nervously.

"I...Let's break up. Leonard, let's s-stop dating." It took a few seconds for Church to react, but when he did, his eyes widened dramatically.

"What? YOU'RE JOKING AREN'T YOU? Was it Tucker? Did the fucker tell you to-"

"No..." Your voice was surprisingly calm, which scared you. "It's not Tuckers fault...it's yours Leonard."

"W-What did I do?"

"Allison."

"OH (Y/N), DON'T BRING ALLISON INTO THE CONVERSATION!"

"I can't either way! Because every time I do, you shut down the conversation like it's irrelevant."

"Because it is-"

"CHURCH!" He shoots visibly at your reaction. "NO MORE OKAY? NO MORE! I KNOW YOU ONLY ASKED ME OUT BECAUSE ALLISON DUMPED YOU! I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T LOVE ME LIKE I LOVE YOU! I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE CHURCH...J-just go back to Allison."

"(Y/N)-"

"No Church, no more, I'm done." You were defeated, you couldn't do it anymore. Church was a good boyfriend, just not your good boyfriend. He was chasing someone and that someone was not you. "C-Can you just leave? Please Church, p-please just leave."

Church loved someone...and that someone was not you.