85. Graceful (Grif)

Words: 463

Characters: Grif

Romantic: Sure

It took all your willpower to supress your giggles. The scene in front of you was too funny and you know you couldn't hold it back any longer. In front of you, technically not in front of you, there was Grif, being graceful as usual.

"Hey...when...can...I...stop?" Each pause was followed by multiple agonised pants which made your grin even larger.

"When I say you can!" As he was passing by your sitting figure, Grif glared at you comically. "Come on Captain Grif, move them legs!" As he ran faster, you couldn't help your eyes trailing-

"Lieutenant (L/N)." You shot up from your place.

"WHAT? YES? NOOOOOOO! YES? PFFT, WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I'M TOTALLY NOT CHECKING OUT GRIFS ASS! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASSUME THAT? Why would you even...Noooooooooooooo?"

Your hand made hard contact with your face, after you realised your huge mistake. Not just once though, you made sure to punish yourself multiple times. You presumed, since you couldn't see beneth the helmet, Washington gave you a weird look.

"Okay...I just wanted to know if you've seen Tucker."

"Tucker? Yeah." You were too ashamed to even look at him, so instead pointed to where you saw them go off to. "He's with Kimball, pretty sure."

"Okay." Washington nodded, "thank you."

"Oh wait, Washington." There was no way you could let him leave just like that. "Uh, do you reckon...like, uh...don't tell Grif please?" Washington stared at you for a few seconds before starting to walk away.

"I think it's too late for that." A "huh" left your lips as Washington walked away. You knew what he meant, the implications behind his words, but you didn't want to turn around and see it.

"So...what was all that about staring at my ass." Ugh, you just wanted to die. Right now you weren't sure which was worse. Grif hearing you, or Grif catching you staring at his ass. Trick question, they were both equally bad.

"Uh, well...you know." Grif raised his eyebrows.

"No, I don't."

"As if I'd check out your ass! Like, why would I waste time staring at that perfectly amazing, plump...thing. FUCKING SHIT!" You could only sigh to yourself. "You, dirty reds are good at interrogating!"

"Washington is a blue."

"LIKE I SAID, DIRTY REDS!" After you screaming that, the two of you just stood in awkward silence. With you shuffling and Grif regaining his breath.

"So...my ass?"

"It's pretty damn fine." You might as well go with it since you've already fucked up hard enough.

"Cool. Yours is pretty okay. "

"Yeah...cool...cooooooooool. Cool...c-c-c-c-cooool. Cool like the sea. Cool like a summer breeze. Just...cool." An even more awkward silence followed your "cools", only to be broken by Grif after a few more seconds passed.

"You wanna just make out?"

"Fuck yes."

L(R