42. Agitation (Wyoming)

A continuation of 98. Game (Wyoming)

It's been a bit serious lately. Let's get a cute one here. Since I plan on writing a sequel (to a sequel), I'm giving the reader a name (state name).

Words: 292

Characters: York, North and (mentioned) Washington and Wyoming

Romantic: Implied

Fun fact: I love everybody equally but South and Carolina. I hate them...so much.

You, York and north were sitting around the table, eating breakfast. It was a quiet morning, with the three of you being the only ones awake. You were parallel to them both, casually munching on your favourite treat.

"So..." York started off. You were only barely paying attention because you thought he was talking to North. "Vermont," Oh, so he was talking to you.

"Hm?"

"There are some..." York put his hand on his chin as he contemplated the appropriate words. "Rumours. Yeah. There are some rumours going around." You raised a singular eyebrow.

"Okay...uh, cool?"

"Rumours...about...you..." York coughed into his hand multiple times and you could only stare at him utterly confused.

"Okay...?"

"And...Wyoming." You sat there for a few seconds, processing the information given to you. Rumours, okay. Rumours about you, okay. Rumours about you and...

"WASHINGTON! YOU LITTLE SHIT!" You, suddenly standing up, caused both York and North to jump.

"It's true then?" North's question made you stutter ever so slightly, you bet they barely noticed.

"W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT? NO! NO! NOOOOOO! AB-ABOLUTELY NOT!" You weren't too obvious...were you?

The looks they gave you definitely implied something else.

"Don't think of it as embarrassing Vermont." You looked at North who had a reassuring smile on his face. "I find it cute."

"Thank North, but no, we're not dating."

"Unfortunately." York tried, and failed, to mutter underneath his breath.

"EXCUSE ME?"

"Vermont and Wyoming is one of the biggest ships going around." Your jaw was open so wide you were sure it hit it the ground.

"S-Since when?"

"Since Washington told us." North said which boiled up your blood.

"WASHINGTON! I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I FIND YOU, I'LL.... I'LL, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO, BUT IT'LL BE BAD. VERY BAD!"