Xander Watson's profile

Full name: Xander Kyle Watson

Age: 20

Eye colour: Pink

Hair colour: Strawberry blonde

Current Country: England

Country of birth: England

Wammy's house Alias: Club

Other known aliases: Caleb Gray
                                            Oscar Powell
                                            Ethan Hill

Unique habit: Unintentionally cleans
                             his hands with wipes
                             or hand sanitizer at
                             any time. When he
                             sees something out of
                             place he doesn't realise
                             he has gone over to fix
                             it.

Family: Mary Watson - mother -
               deceased
               David Watson - father -
               deceased
               Owen Watson - brother -
               deceased

Friends: 'Diamond' - alive - still in
                 contact
                 'Heart' - alive - still in contact
                 'Spade' - missing

Housing situation: Lives alone in
                                     Winchester

Current status: Alive

Personality: Quick thinker and extremely stubborn, what he says goes. Not shy yet not completely confident, usually holds a calm persona. Quite reserved towards everyone apart from those he knows well and trusts. Extremely protective of those he is close with.

He has OCD due to his past.

Back story: From a very early age, it was quite clear that Xander Watson has advanced skills when it comes to technology. By the age of 7 he could hack into almost anything in only a short amount of time. With his mother dying whilst giving birth to his younger brother Owen and his father killed in a freak accident a few years later, the boys were left alone with no one to care for them. With no protection from the dangers of the world, Xander (aged 7) and Owen (aged 6) began to teach themselves some combat moves, which Xander later taught his friends at Wammy's house.
However, one night both boys were kidnapped by a criminal organisation as they had heard of Xander's shocking skills with tech, his brother was only taken as a threat. For two years the boys were held captive by the group, the police unable to find them. And for two years Xander helped them hack into different systems to gain more cash.
Once, Xander was too weak (because of bad treatment) to think properly on how to hack into a new system, so after a few failed attempts his brother was killed as a punishment. Shocked and guilt weighing upon him, Xander escaped within that week and was soon found and taken into care in Wammy's house, were his skills were perfected.