Eren's plan

The boys of this story we all know and love, had met up again about a week later. They left almost everything at their separate homes just to be sure this plan worked.
Levi looked to Eren after he parked the car and stopped the engine. "Listen brat, I need to know your name and you need to know mine."

"Like real names, or the names we are using now?"

"Names we are using now, I don't trust you with my real name."

"Okay, well I'm going by Eric."

"Eric...okay, just call me Lee."

"Okay, Lee." Eren stressed the name and changed his tone to match the smirk on his face.

Levi rolled his eyes. "Come on brat, we have a job to do." He moved to get out and Eren got out with him.

They made their way down the alley where they had promised to be, Levi stood by a box and Eren propped a foot behind him against the wall crossing his arms over his chest. "What are you doing?" Levi asked.

"Trying to look cool, is it working?"

"Not really." Levi said and Eren shrugged.

"I'm going to stand like this anyway."

"Suit yourself." Levi said. About a few minutes later to larger men walked to them.

"Aye, you two the shitheads we suppose to find?" The tall blonde said and he looked to Eren. "Boy, why are you standing like that?"

"I don't know, why are you standing like that?" Eren said back and the blonde looked to his feet.

"I'm standing just fine..." He looked back up. "Names Reiner."

"Eric." Eren said.

"I go by Bertolt." The other male said. "What about you short stack?"

Levi took a deep breath so he didn't smash in the bone heads face. "Lee."

"So what brings you by?" Reiner asked.

"We want in." Levi said. "I have some bones to pick with the agency you seem to be after."

"Oh yea? Like what?" Bertolt said.

"They fired me a month ago and since my life has been shit, got stuck with the brat," Levi motioned to Eren, who rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a brat." Eren said.

"Whatever," Levi continued. "I want to take them down as bad as you do." Levi said. Reiner looked to Eren.

"What about you kid, why do you want in?"

"I worked with Lee, that's why we are stuck together. It's not like I have anything else to do." Eren shrugged.

Bertolt looked to him with a face that read anger. "If you're accepted you have to take this seriously."

"Trust me, I will. Let's just say this won't be my first time." Eren said, and he wasn't lying. Grisha Jaeger, his father, was a marvelous doctor, but he worked a lot with the under grounds of New York. He'd gotten as close as to selling Eren and his adopted sister Mikasa for the drugs. Eren spent most of his life with the people your parents warn you about and that's the reason he got into the field of work he does.

Bertolt nodded. "Good, being a Titan means you have to have that drive to make the world better for your kind."

The four chatted a while longer, mostly it was Eren and Levi answering questions.

"Fuck! Dude I never asked, are you two cops? Like just fucking with us?" Reiner asked.

"No, remember, we were fired." Levi said.

"Well, we still need to check." He said and moved to pat Levi down while Bertolt did the same to Eren.

Once the two bone heads were satisfied, Reiner looked to them. "For the most part you're in, but there's someone you need to talk to. Meet us back here in a week." Reiner said as he and Bertolt walked away.

Once they were out of ear shoot Eren turned to Levi. "That was almost too easy." Eren said.

Levi nodded a bit. "I know...something about this isn't right."