00 || Intro

Disclaimer

I obviously don't own Star Trek and am in no way affiliated with the creators or owners of Star Trek. All rights belong to their respective owners. This was done for entertainment purposes. No copyright infringement intended.

Copyright

That being said, DO NOT repost, translate, or take any of my work without my permission. While we did this for fun, my friend and I still spent a lot of time and effort on putting the story together so please respect that. All original places, characters, as well as the plot itself are all still personal property and taking them or posting copyrighted work elsewhere without explicit permission is stealing and you will be prosecuted.

Note
This story is posted exclusively on Wattpad and Fanfiction.net. If you are reading this on any other format than you are at risk of a Malware attack.

Please don't forget to leave a vote or comment as it helps me know people are actually reading my story and means so much! Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope you enjoy!!!!

☆ Please don't forget to leave a vote or comment as it helps me know people are actually reading my story and means so much! Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope you enjoy!!!!