Something In The Ocean.

Next Morning

3rd Person POV

Erica drousily walked to her balcony of her bedroom to see the aftermath of the storm. A community pool was completely dirty and had debree all around it. "Come on man! On 3!" some guys shouted lifting up the life guard chair that had fallen over and the girls spotted Terrence helping them. Erica gasped. "Heaven, Terrences out! Come on come on come on!" she half whispered to her. "He's so beautiful.." said Erica to her. "Come on!" she shouted grabbing heavens harm as they headed downstairs. "I'll catch you guys later!" said Terrence as his friends ran off. (Keep in mind that Terrence is 18 and the girls that like him are like 13). Terrence shook his head that the weird situation of him being saved last night. And some weird creature jumping into water. Heaven and Erica went to one of the small community pool and looked at the mess. "Wow..what a wreck." said Erica as they walked up to it. People were there trying to clean up around it. "It's Terrence! Get down! Don't look.." said Erica as they stopped down next to the pool and grabbed a stick and pretending to do something else. "Hello freaky blue baby crab.." said heaven messing with it in the sand with the stick. Terrence walked up to the pool and sighed as he stretched his arms. "Hey. Hope you're ready to clean." said ericas grandpa handing him a broom. "Wow." he said letting out a breath and looking at the mess. "Think you'll have to call off 'The Last Splash'?" asked Terrence to Mr. B. "No! No Mr. B! No!" shouted heaven and Erica popping their heads up. "No Mr. B you can't do that! Me and Erica have been planning this for like ever!" said heaven to him as Erica noticed something strange in the pool going on. She saw something glowing. "Grandpa...are the pool lights still on?" asked Erica confused. Next thing you know, she slips and falls into the water screaming. "Erica!" shouted Terrence alarmed and taking off his shirt...

Underwater Erica was struggling to breathe and the opened her eyes. Apart from the kept and seaweed down there, she saw something moving...something swimming with black hair. She heard it humming eerily. Erica screamed at the top of her lungs and water and that's when she saw Terrence come down and save her. He brought her to the surface. "Hold on, you're ok.." he said with her in his arms as Erica kept freaking out from what she saw. "There's a shark in the pool!" shouted Erica freaking out. "Shh relax I got you you're ok..somebody get her a chair!" he shouted and they brought her one. "You're fine. She may be in shock." he said sitting her down. "Erica are you alright?" asked her grandpa. "She gets scared underwater..her parents drowned.." said heaven worried to Terrence and he nodded but also gave her a look as if he was wondering why she was talking to him. "You alright baby?" asked her grandpa. "I saw something. It's in there and I don't know what it was!" Erica shouted as she coughed. Terrence slightly started to think if it was what he saw last night. "Half of the ocean washed up in there last night...heaven take Erica inside..Leonard lock up the patio..I don't want anyone else falling in.." said her grandpa as heaven helped Erica inside. "Ok. Clean it. Lock it. Got it." said Leonard. "That was...that was cool Terrence.." said heaven smiling at him. He showed an awkward smile back and walked off. "Yeah...thanks Terrence." said Erica coughing. Then heaven pulled Erica under the stairs. "Oh my got Terrence actually jumped in there to save you! With his actual biceps!" shouted heaven happily. "Did you feel them around you? We're they flexed? Oh god, they must've been flexed.." said heaven smiling. "If you would've stopped breathing you would've been like..this close to mouth-to-mouth!" shouted heaven grabbing her shoulders. "There's something in there. I'm serious! It looked like...ugh I can't even say it. But i swear, it just stared at me with it's eyes!" shouted Erica nervously. "You're in shock...from touching terrence!" shouted heaven happily. "Heaven, I know what I saw in there." said Erica seriously. "Fine...then we'll just go back in there when no one's looking and we'll check it out.." said heaven. "No way heaven. I didn't mean to get in the water in the first place and I'm not going back there again!" she said back. "Something bad could've happened.." she said. "Come on scardy cat. Put your big girl pants on and meet me at 9:00." said heaven..