Fish Assistance..

Continued

3rd Person POV

Leonard was cleaning out the pool taraji was washed up in and found a strange necklace.

He then found a blue scale in some seaweed

He then found a blue scale in some seaweed. He had a strange feeling about something. Maybe something really was in the water...

"Just stick with us...we're the pros. Boys are literally what we live for." said Erica as heaven opened her house front door and they walked in. Taraji looked around and walked up to a case that had a fish skeleton in it and scoffed. "Sorry I know right? My mom collects this stuff.." said heaven. "So that's what happened to my 3rd cousin.." said taraji to herself sulking. "What does your mom do?" she asked her. "She's a marine biologist. Study fish and stuff.." said heaven. "She's been dragging me all over the country for her job. She's been working to clean up the bay here." said heaven as they went to her room. "Well tell her thanks for me..because it tastes about 10 times better then it did a few years ago.." said taraji smiling. "Really? Huh." said heaven. "Ok first things first- "raji what are you doing?" asked heaven as peeked inside the turtle tank. There was a huge light beaming over it. "It doesn't like this bright lighting." she said moving the light and the turtle came out of it's shell. "Wow.." said heaven. "Can you make boobs come out of their shell?" asked Erica and they all laughed. "Alright..we'll begin with where every girl starts with their first crush: call him." said heaven taking a house phone off of the hook. "What? Call him!? What am I supposed to say?" she asked. "Nothing..you call and hang up. We do it all the time." said Erica. "Why?" asked taraji. "I don't know..its what we do.." said heaven shrugging and they shoved her the phone and dialed terrences number. "Ok.." she said as they finishing dialing. "Wait a minute.." said taraji but then her eyes lit up in joy. "It's ringing!" said heaven giving taraji that phone. "Hello?" Terrence asked picking up. "Ahhhhh!" screamed taraji into the phone then hanging it up and throwing it out if the window. "That was amazing! Let's do it again!" she shrieked and the girls laughed.

That girls rode down the street on their bikes as taraji sat on the front giggling in joy. She was usually happy about everything..since she was new to everything. "Ok next is the ride by. It's a very important step in any crush you have." said heaven. "You have to act..causal." said Erica. "Yes like you didn't even remember that this was his street." said heaven. They giggled as they drove by his house laughing and giggling. "That's it! That's terrences house!" shouted Erica. Terrence was in his house doing sit ups on his bed. "Argh...this'll be so worth it." he said groaning as he continued. Every time he went down they came by. He sat up confused. "What the?" he asked getting up and going to his window. When he looked out her didn't see anyone. He shrugged and started lifting some weights. The girls rode by and he saw taraji sitting on the front and she looked at him and her face turned shocked and embarrassed. He smile and waved at her licking his lips. She turned red and tried to stop the bike. "Oh no raji that's the brake!" shouted heaven as taraji fell off of the front and onto the ground. She screamed as she fell and he gasped putting down the weight and running outside to her. He ran and jumped over his patio fence in one swift motion with one arm and ran to her. "Raji are you ok?" asked the girls. "I saw him! Did you see him? He waved at me!" she said sitting up and smiling. "Hey are you ok?" he asked walking out of his yard and kneeling down next to her. "Hey Terrence." said Erica. "Hey." he said turning to them and back to taraji. "Oh my god!" whispered heaven to Erica. "We didn't even remember this was your street!" said taraji gasping. Terrence looked at her and chuckled.