Welcome To The Human World..

Continued

3rd Person POV

They took her to the fair and they saw Terrence playing at a basketball game with is friends. "There he is!" said Erica. "Terrence Terrence hi!" shouted taraji and they covered her mouth. "Have you learned anything?! Let him see you first!" said Erica. "Sorry I just got so excited I forgot..hey how about we did what Angelina D. From Skokie suggests: the laugh and pass. Casually walk past him laughing!" said taraji with a grin. "Ooh good idea.." said heaven as they walked past him laughing as loud as ever. Terrence turned around confused and he saw taraji turned away. "Ok now look at him.." said Erica. She turned and looked at him and then he looked at her and they made eye contact for a couple of seconds. "Now look away!" said heaven as they turned her around. "Ok now look at him and play with your hair, twirl it.." said Erica as she turned around and did so. "Arch your back ok now flip your hair.." said heaven and taraji started to moved her head all over the place instead of normal hair flipping.

(Instead of doing this

(Instead of doing this ..)

(She did this

(She did this.)

"Ok stop now look away!" the girls said turning her around. Terrence looked confused and smiled. "Ok. Now fluff and retreat." said Erica. "What?" asked taraji confused. "Fluff his ego and then retreat.." said heaven pushing her over to him. He made the shot into the basket and him and his friends celebrated. The girls gave each other looks like this wasn't going to go as planned. She walked up to him smiling and being all bubbly as usual. "Wow Terrence you're good...bye." she said walking away. "Wha-" he said cutting himself off looking confused. "You didn't fluff enough!" said Erica when she walked back over to them. They gave Terrence a plush blowup shark as a prize for winning and he searched for taraji. "Hey! Where are you going?" Terrence called to her. "I guess she did..come on!" said heaven as they left her alone. "Hey guys I'll be back I'm gonna hang out with raji!" he called back to his friends. "Oh my god he gave her a nickname!" whispered Erica to heaven. "Hey.." he said to her. "Hi.." she said smiling back. He showed her the shark and made it as if it was playfully attacking her. Uh oh. She screamed at the top of her lungs and frowned. "Oh no.." said heaven. "Sorry...sorry jeez.." he said smiling. "I hate sharks! They treat us like food!" shouted taraji and the girls shook their heads. "What? I'm sorry...it's...friendly.." he said smiling. "It is?" she asked cautiously and he chuckled and nodded giving it to her. "So are you having a good time?" he asked her and she giggled. "Yes! Following you around is fun!" she shouted and he awkwardly chuckled. "Thank you.." she said looking at the plush shark. "You're welcome.." he said smiling. "COTTON CANDY! GET YOUR COTTON CANDY HERE!" shouted a woman at a stand. Taraji saw it and her eyes lit up and started to move with the swirling machine. Terrence saw how hypnotized she was by it and stared at her. "You want one?" he asked her and she nodded. "Yes.." she said smiling. He took her to the stand and took out his money. "Just one...thanks.." said Terrence as taraji grabbed the cotton candy. She gasped and smiled at it when she saw it and started rubbing it on her face because of how soft it was. "Oh my god heaven I just love to EAT cotton candy don't you!? Yeah it's so much fun to EAT IT!" said the girls indicating that she was supposed to eat it. She ate it and smiled and gasped. "It just vanished!" she said smiling. "Yep.." he said to her as she hummed to herself as she ate it. The girls smiled at them and then he saw him raise up his arms. "Is he about to do the flex thing!?" asked the girls. "Shake..." they said as he shook his hair then stretched out his arms. "Stretch..." said the girls about to gasp. He raised up his arms and FLEXED! "FLEX! HE LIKES HER!" shouted the girls. "Aww.." they said smiling. He secretly bit his lip as he watched her have fun eating the cotton candy. She saw some people in the lake on water boats. "Hey what are those?..water boats?" asked taraji. "What you've never been on a paddle boat before?" he asked her. "Ugh he's so cute." said heaven. "Come on! It'll be your first ride.." he said smiling and grabbing her hand. She smiled and followed him grabbing her plush shark. "You think she'll be ok out there...in the water?" asked Erica. "She's with Terrence isn't she?" asked heaven. "Yeah..." said Erica.