Forces Collide...

3rd Person POV

Heaven walked outside, The moving truck loading up her and her mothers boxes.

She carried her pet sea turtle past the truck and towards the street. The tank in her hands. "Be back soon." Said her mother.

~

"Daddy! Daddy! It's so horrible!" Shouted Cecilia, running up to her father as he sat out on his back yard patio. "I went out on my run this morning, down by the water tower, and I heard this...this crying and..this poor girl. I think she's trapped up there." She said, sounding frightened.

"Well did you call the police?" Asked her father. "W-well I-I...wanted to tell you first.." she said. He raised an eyebrow and quickly grabbed his phone. Hr stood up and rushed inside of the house as he began to dial a phone number. Cecilia smiled to herself and she turned to follow after him.

~

In the middle of Erica fixing her bed she heard a knock on her bedroom door. "Come in!" She said. In walked heaven with her turtle tank in her hand. "Hey." She said. "Hey.." Erica smiled. She noticed how sad heaven was looking. "Will you take care of him for me?" Asked Heaven. Erica sighed. "You won't have to go tomorrow. Believe me." Said Erica.

Heaven looked down at the tank and her emotion remained the same. She sat the tank down on one of Erica's chairs. "So I was thinking we should meet up at the pier at around 8:45." Said Erica. "Are you listening to me?" She asked her. Heaven nodded and sat down.

Erica walked over to her closet in heaven turned with her movements. "I Think we should think about the wish." Said Heaven. "What do you mean?" Asked Erica. "We know what we're doing with our wish. You're staying in Baybridge." Said Erica. "Right, but I was thinking about it all last night and...my mom has worked her life for this... maybe it's not fair..- We asked for a miracle Heaven, and we got it. We're using it." Said Erica then brushing by her to walk back to her bed. Haven't gave a stiff nod then turned with her movements again.

" maybe we can wish for something else.." said Heaven. "Something else?- Mhm- Like what? Like a new best friend?" Erica asked her annoyed. "A new person to tell everything to?" Asked Erica. Her eyes started watering. Heaven shook her head. "No, Erica stop." Said Heaven. "Why would you even think that way?" Asked Erica. "I'm just saying maybe we'll learn to stand on our own for a change, you know?" Said Heaven. "You mean me don't you?" Asked Erica. "I mean I'm not your mom!" Said Heaven.

Erica's face softened and a went down her cheek. "Huh. Please. You act like I need you all the time when the truth is you're so mad at the world that nobody even wants to talk to you." Said Erica. Haven't let out a single chuckle. "Oh?" She said standing up. "So you're the one who's lived here your whole life? How do you figure that I'm your only friend? Huh?" Snapped Heaven.

Erica stared at her for a second and continue to sniff. She grabbed her TV remote and turn on the television ignoring heaven. Heaven shook head and turned away heading back towards the door. She walked out of it, slamming it behind her. "Ugh!" Shouted Erica, then throwing one of her stuffed animals at the door.

On the television was the news channel. Erica saw Cecilias father broadcasting a news story. He was standing in front of the water tower that Taraji was in last night. "This is Storm Banks reporting live from Baybridge water Tower where an unidentified girl has been trapped. Firefighters are racing against time to rescue this-" HEAVEN WAIT!" Shouted Erica, leaping out of her bed and running to the door. "HEAVEN!" She shouted.

~

Terrace waited alone at the docks looking around for Taraji to appear. Every person that walked by he expected to be her. He exhaled becoming curious on what was keeping her.