chapter 1

Isabella are you ready to go to the party, my brother asked. In my head I said no. We are going to a going away party my best friend Zoe and her boyfriend Alfie are through for my brother and i. My brother has shirt blondis brown hair. I have long bright red hair and hazel blue eyes. My brother and I are twins but we are very different. Our faces look a lot a like. We are both 17.

Yeah sure, I say to Micha. I don't want to leave my friends or my boyfriend. I was born here this is the only home I know. I have not even been to the USA, and now I have to move to California. My mom is a doctor and she moved to London five years before I was born. And fell in love with a British doctor (my dad). My mom lived in Chicago for her hole life until she meet my dad. And now they both are getting a great job in California, so they say.

Let's go then. Micha yelled from down stairs. I get up from my desk from putting on my makeup and go meet my brother down stairs.

You look great, Micha says as I walk up to him. I look down at my dress and say.

Thank you, you look very handsome yourself. We go out the front door becuse our Uber car is around the corner. We got in the car and on the way I text my boyfriend Joe.

Hi we are on our way. We will be there in 20 minutes.

He text back.

Okay love see you soon.

Micha looks over at me and says.

You know you will see him again it's not like we won't come back on holidays and he visits the USA a lot anyways.

Yeah but we have been together for four years and see each other every day. I say. The Uber driver pulled up to Zoe's house and Micha paid as I went up to the door and noked.

Joe answered the door.

Hi Isabella he yelled as he pulled me in for a hug. As he pulled away I hear his sister Zoella say.

I am going to miss you guys so much. We all went in side and Zoe decorated her house with balloons and a banners saying we will miss you both and on her kitchen table was a lot of gifts for Micha and I.

Tanya and Jim are on there way. Alfie said with Nala in his arms. Normally they would be blogging but Joe's viewers don't know that he has had a girlfriend the last four years. I have my own YouTube channel but I just do DIY's and makeup videos. Joe when to the table and grabbed a cute little bag and handed it to me and said.

This is for you my love.

I huge him and opened it. I grabbed the envelope first and Joe said.

No open the envelope when you are by yourself and are in California. So I put it back grabbed the box that was in side. It was a love bracelet and key necklace, after you put the braclet on you have to have the key to take it off. I said to him.

Joseph you shouldn't have.

Yes I did and I got two sets see you wear that bracelet and wear this key, that he pulls out of his pocket, that goes to my bracelet, that he pulls out of his other pocket. We put the bracelets on each other and the keys necklaces on. I looked up at him and he kissed me. Just then there was Tanya and Jim at the door. Micha and I opened the rest of the gifts we all eat pizza and watched movies for the rest of the night.

...
Hi everyone please leave feedback. What do you think so far? What would you like to see come of this story? Pleaseletmeknow.