chapter 5

It was past time for mom to come home. She is an hour and 20 minutes late already. So I decided to text her.

Hay mom when you coming home?

10 minutes later she text back.

It will be after 11 sorry hun go to aunt Marys house for dinner.

I text her back.

Okay love you.

My mom is all ways at work and now that we have moved i am sure it will not be any different. My phone started buzzing again, it was a Skype call from Joe. I answered it and said.

Hi handsome how are you? He smiled at me and said.

I am doing good about to go on younow. Will you watch? He asked. I looked at the time and saw that it was only 4:45 which is 9:45 in London.

Yeah sure, I say.

On my phone I went to younow and looked around on there until Joe got on. He was on for about 20 minutes when Casper came through the front door.

Hay Joe when are we going to go see your girl Isabella? The hole chat went crazy one after another.

Who is Isabella?

Wait what?

Who is this girl? And it went on and on. It got really scary of what some where saying. I looked at Joe and he seemed to be just sitting there with his mouth open and Casper just saying how sorry he was. I finely had it with reading all this comments and Joe not saying anything so I got off of YouNow. I looked over to some boxes that i guess dad put in my room and just started unpacking in a blank state.
                                ....

Hay Isabella there is someone at the door for you. Micha said bringing me back from my sadness.

Oh um okay. Is mom or dad home? I asked.

No they are still at work. I called mom and she said they wont be home till after midnight. My brother told me. As i walked down the stairs i looked to see what time it was, it was 8: 25 and i saw that there was a few missed calls from Joe and a lot of text messages from him as well. I looked up at the front door and saw Isaac. He looked at me with the a sweet smile on his face.

Hay what is wrong? He asked as soon as he saw the sadness on my face. I looked down at the floor and said.

Nothing i will be fine can we just go please? I asked. We walked across the street and got in Scott's car. Isaac held the door open for me as well.

Hi, Scott said as i got in.

Hi, i say.

How was your first day of school? Isaac asked. I said.

It was okay everyone seems nice and everything.

Thats good. Scott said as he pulled up next to Stiles get out of a blue jeep.