chapter 3

When I got home all my friends where there. Zoella Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Poppy Deyes Alfies sister and her boyfriend was there as well, there was Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman and even Casper. We all said our goodbyes and cried a little okay well I cried a lot. The movers got done and we then headed to the air port. I didn't say a word to my parents at all I just sit next to my brother and was quite the hole ride.

                                                             ...

We landed in California and we went straight to our new home we had mom's sister get a few things for use until our stuff get here, like mostly beds. We are living just down the road from my aunt,  we have been coming here ones a month for about six month now and leaving cloths maenly.

I like the new house it's big and nice. I got out of my aunts car and looked down the road both ways there was a little girl down the road on a bike and there was two boys that looked like they was about my age playing American football. I stood there way to long string at one of the boys. He had dark brown scuffy hair and blue eyes. He stopped playing noticed I was watching him.

Isabella come on we still have to pick our rooms. My brother Micha yelled bring me back.

                                                         ...
                                                   Next day

I wake up to Troye Sivan'a song Wild which is my alarms sound tone.
I couldn't sleep very well because the bed was not the best of beds. But today after school my own personal bed and all of our stuff should be here. I got ready and whent down stiars.

Hi hun my dad said.

Hay dad, I say.

Can we get something to eat? Micha asked as he came down.

Yes we are going to aunt Mary's house to eat and your cousin's are going to be there. My cousin's are a lot older then me Dean is 26 and Sam is 23 years old. I have only meet them a hand full of times they like to go on a lot of road trips all around America. We whent and eat breakfast and my mom drove use to the school.

Okay guys can you both walk home after school? our dad and I have to work late tonight. Mom asked.

Yeah, Micha and I said at the same time.  We all ready know where and classes we had because we was here last week and the school counselor showed use. I walked in to my first class and the boys from a cross the street was there talking to another guy.

Hello there you must me Isabella Simms the teacher said.

Um yes sir I said in a shy quite voice. I could tell my anxiety was all ready coming back and it was only the first day.

Welcome to Beacon hills, he said.

U-Um thank you. I said looking down at the floor. He smiled at me and said.

You can set by Isaac Lahey. Isaac rase you hand please. It was the boy from across the street. I went and set next to him. He was even more handsome closer up.

Hi he said smiling at me. I smiled and said.

Hello. At that time my phone buzzed in my pocket. I made sure Isaac was done talking to me which he was then made sure the teacher was not looking then pulled out my phone. It was a text from Joe.

Hi love I miss you so much I hope you have a great day at your new school. You are going to do great I just know it.

I text back.

Hay 😊 I miss you too. I know know it's after 2 in the after noon but I hope you are having a good day too.

I miss all my friends back home so much. Feel like my anxiety is going to come back I am scared I have fought so hard to grow and be strong.